[Nutaku][+18] Fap Ceo v0.933 v4[Mod]

Veez133

New User
Dec 25, 2018
I have been using it for several days without problems and just on Sunday I was banned shortly after using it, I think they have put the batteries
i've been playing with mod apk for 1 month and just yesterday got banned thoo.. sorry for my bad english xD

Loquillo

New User
Dec 30, 2018
sorry for the discomfort and sorry for my bad English but will change something in the mod to avoid the ban that is giving?

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
Mod updated functions changed, your rubies will not change ever if you buy or pick from daily task, tell if need others functions.

Loquillo

New User
Dec 30, 2018
Mod updated functions changed, your rubies will not change ever if you buy or pick from daily task, tell if need others functions.
for actions and buy decorations can not? and for the Christmas event and take advantage of unlocking characters will not be able to?

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
for actions and buy decorations can not? and for the Christmas event and take advantage of unlocking characters will not be able to?
Send me photo in private where i can find this for me to check

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
Added mod V3 with rubies need to be tested, its not incress like before its fixed amount

Jv1312

New User
Jan 4, 2019
Make a mod in which if you buy the value for that is 0 for rubies only. Otherwise it will keep banning people

Reactions: MaxBill

xwhitepearlx

New User
Oct 22, 2016
Make a mod in which if you buy the value for that is 0 for rubies only. Otherwise it will keep banning people
that will still ruined the game I think, just mod for key, money and stock are already more than enough

Last edited:

bba24

New User
Aug 28, 2018
help plz..... the mod installs on nox, ko player or blue stacks, i even tried it on mobile, the aap installs but wont show in the menu nor i can open it. The open button is grayed out when installed... is there any fix ?

Last edited: