Obb file without root?

Nick30

New User
Feb 23, 2017
I'm been trying to download the injustice 2 mod and know you need the obb files from the play store first. So the process I've been doing is download the ps version, rename the obb file (using X-plore app) uninstall the ps version, rename obb file to it's original, and then install the mod. The issue I've been running into is when I open up injustice 2 it gets stuck on downloading resources. Any help or a better way of doing this?

Jacknator

Malaysian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Oct 5, 2015
The better method to do OBB trick nowdays is using xapk from apkpure, change xapk to zip, copy paste obb & install mod

Nick30

New User
Feb 23, 2017
The better method to do OBB trick nowdays is using xapk from apkpure, change xapk to zip, copy paste obb & install mod
Looked xapk on apkpure and xapk installer showed up but when I use it, it instantly crashes

Jacknator

Malaysian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Oct 5, 2015
You should follow this step regardless of what device/game you use, its the same

1. Download xapk from apkpure : Download Azur Lane 1.2.209 Android APK

2. This is how the file looks like
View attachment 82858

3. Rename the file from .xapk to .zip
View attachment 82860

4. Now open the zip file you will see some files in there. Look for com.YoStarEN.AzurLane
View attachment 82862

5. This is how the file looks like, now you need to copy this OBB
5a. Transfer this file to your emulator shared folder (emulator user only)
View attachment 82863

6. Go to your device, looks for Android/Obb/

7. Paste the obb here

8. Now install Azur_Lane_v1.2.209_God_Apr_27.apk , enable permission (if android 6.0+) & open the game wait for ingame data loading

You basically done here

Nick30

New User
Feb 23, 2017
You should follow this step regardless of what device/game you use, its the same

1. Download xapk from apkpure : Download Azur Lane 1.2.209 Android APK

2. This is how the file looks like
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

3. Rename the file from .xapk to .zip

4. Now open the zip file you will see some files in there. Look for com.YoStarEN.AzurLane

5. This is how the file looks like, now you need to copy this OBB
5a. Transfer this file to your emulator shared folder (emulator user only)

6. Go to your device, looks for Android/Obb/

7. Paste the obb here

8. Now install Azur_Lane_v1.2.209_God_Apr_27.apk , enable permission (if android 6.0+) & open the game wait for ingame data loading

You basically done here
It's not allowing me to copy the obb the only option I have is to extract

Nick30

New User
Feb 23, 2017
I'm just going to delete all the files and data I have for the app so far and just start the process from scratch and see if it makes a difference

Nick30

New User
Feb 23, 2017
Yes correct
Alright it's working now the apk I was downloading wasn't an xapk just an apk. The problem I'm having now is it isn't linking with my previous game data. It's making me start over which would be fine but now I have to complete the tutorial which I can't because you have to block enemy attacks but the mod makes it so the enemy doesn't attack