Jan 3, 2019
a1dc0411d21af9d8bcbc34e3eb90aa95.png

Name: ONE PIECE BON! BON! JOURNEY!!
Version: 1.8.0
Root: No

Mod features:
1. Unlim Skill for all
2. Skill Effects x5
Test self. (25,30... drop of bonbon attacks and Berry or Move SKill works perfect for x5)
Little Tip: use my Mod with Captain Nezumi(Marine). You can collect max. 5000+ Berry after finishing Stage.

Install Steps:
Download
Install

Credits: ?
Playstore Link: ONE PIECE BON! BON! JOURNEY!! - Apps on Google Play

Download Link: MOD APK
Mirror

Last edited:

d3thm4d3r

Dec 6, 2014
Yes, a chance to get 30k gold. But per stage maximum you can get with Nami is 305k 😉 and no I do don't sit there and click. Just use a auto clicker and afk 😂. Thank me later, never have to worry about running out of Berries.

Gasmatee

New User
Aug 8, 2015
hi im new.. i have nami. But i dont know how to use her skill and how do you get 30k gold using her? Please help

d3thm4d3r

Dec 6, 2014
hi im new.. i have nami. But i dont know how to use her skill and how do you get 30k gold using her? Please help
You just have to click on her skill, 30k berries is only up to chance. Read the skill description. You normally get 500 berries per time. You don't need to fill up the skill bar to use any of the characters skills. Its automatically full during the start of the stage.

kk784520

New User
Apr 16, 2020
I have been playing this game with my iPhone (iOS) and I found that my gem will turn to 0 when I play with Android.

My question is if I switch back to IOS again, will my gem remain 0?

(I had 10000 Gem in IOS before i play with Android.
if i switch back to IOS again, will my gem remain 10000 ? )

Last edited:

d3thm4d3r

Dec 6, 2014
I have been playing this game with my iPhone (iOS) and I found that my gem will turn to 0 when I play with Android.

My question is if I switch back to IOS again, will my gem remain 0?

(I had 10000 Gem in IOS before i play with Android.
if i switch back to IOS again, will my gem remain 10000 ? )
I believe so, I think it's because you're playing on different platforms so the gems doesn't show, give it a try.