One Piece Thousand Storms OPTS JP v.1.24.0 [mega mod]

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
use bypass version, that has no-drop modified. damage should not cause ban but maybe later on next version i put god-mode only version.

ban can also because you are reported or you got caught on some other ranking areas??

theodolite

Mar 9, 2017
use bypass version, that has no-drop modified. damage should not cause ban but maybe later on next version i put god-mode only version.

ban can also because you are reported or you got caught on some other ranking areas??
I don't get reported because I always play in private lobby. Maybe for next update BTG provide god mode with drop and gode mod without drop. I'll try them both to see which one that is safe to play fame event. I don't mind to make several account to test your mod so everyone here can play safe. Anyway, thank you very much for your hardwork so far. God Bless U, BTG !!!

illjyf

Apr 4, 2018
i Don't know. I make new account immediately. I guess the ban on fame event connected to drop mod and weak enemy mod. Last fame event i only play 1 stage of fame event and still got the message. I really hope Sir BTG could make gode mode mod to be used in fame event
I always use the mod to gain the 3 free ulti card during fame event since September but still not get banned, how come u can get notice? U play with other players or in private lobby? Or Maybe this indirectly shows that there is still a low possibility of getting banned if used in fame event?

theodolite

Mar 9, 2017
I
could you be more detail about using the mod during FAME EVENT? , did you just played enough to gain the 3 SA card, or you play more and earn ranking? thanks
I played 2 account. One account just play 1 stage fame event in private lobby with drop mod. The other play untill i have 600k point (got ranked 43000 or so on the last day) to obtain all SA for whitebeard and blackbeard also in private lobby with drop mod. Both of them get the message and will be banned. So, i guess the ban hammer related to either the drop rate x55 or the damage that we finish the fame stage so quick under 1 minute

illjyf

Apr 4, 2018
I

I played 2 account. One account just play 1 stage fame event in private lobby with drop mod. The other play untill i have 600k point (got ranked 43000 or so on the last day) to obtain all SA for whitebeard and blackbeard also in private lobby with drop mod. Both of them get the message and will be banned. So, i guess the ban hammer related to either the drop rate x55 or the damage that we finish the fame stage so quick under 1 minute
The one stage is normal fame or limited time fame?

Zero23

New User
Dec 17, 2018
What solution for d9, i already cheklist 3 point in lp, and i using magisk to hide apk