New Products

Chris1025

New User
Sep 29, 2018
Screenshot_20201122-025007_Samsung Internet.jpg
still force closed anybody help pls

LightSage1005

Jul 12, 2018
For those who still has force close problems, try to uninstall the original mod apk, then reinstall the new one. It works for me.

Turn off 57x if you want to evolve your character to 7 or 8 stars, it may cause lag or freeze.

If there is no problem but you feel unreasonable laggy due to the phone module. You may try to forced turn on 4x MSAA in developer's mode. More information here

Last edited:

Zareeq

New User
Oct 31, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Name: One Piece Thousand Storms OPTS JP
Version: 1.32.1
Root: NO

Mod:

1.) drop 57x of everything**
2.) always massive drops**
3.) play on emulator as you wish
4.) weak enemies
5.) 100k belly per reward
6.) player exp 5x
7.) 100k friend point
8.) scenecard exp massive
9.) sell and get massive results
10.) some other stuff I seriously can't remember

Install Steps:
1.) this version - no need for root anymore, but if you have rooted, then you still can patch your Android with 3 options enabled on LP
2.) remember login/token, uninstall original, install mod, enable permissions/overlay, play
3.) download labels:
- bypass = dont activate anything on menu, normal apk but can play on emulator
- 56drops = 57 drops of everything
- atk1 = enemy normal HP but their atk is weak
-weakHP = enemy attack normal but their HP is weak
- alwaysdrop = gazzilion of "normal" adventure drops (different from 57 drops)
- special = sell or buy things and you get more than what you paid for -- this has bug with fist coin, read discussions to find out more

** DO NOT enable massive drops and 57 drops together, your game will hung -- if you really want to test this, try on dummy account and increase your emulator to very large memory, maybe then you can get 1000s of those drops or most likely will just crash your game

Uninstall GG or memory editor. Mod not compatible with them.

Loading mod and get black/white screen? PM me crash log so I can check, follow this tutorial: Approved - How-to tutorial videos

Give Bandai big kiss

Credits
: BTG
Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.opts
Original: ONE PIECE サウザンドストーム APK ダウンロード- 無料 ロールプレイング ゲーム Android 用 | APKPure公式サイト
Download

Only black screen..maybe outdated

Reactions: theeb

BTG

Busy testing PUBG magic bullet
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
please we need your support to fix the apk. am loosing my progress cause I didn't link the account.

thanks.
Don't know how to help. You need recovery code first and then uninstall/re-install. If you have backup application data then maybe someone can help give you the steps.

If you install original, does it work? Can you bind? If install on top again still not work? Try close the games completely, reboot, then install mod directly, then reboot again then load game, see if that can clear out caching

Reactions: jason lee and theeb

jason lee

Jan 21, 2019
please we need your support to fix the apk. am loosing my progress cause I didn't link the account.

thanks.
bind acc game at FB/twitter before,
uninstall apk original, then install apk mod, rebind fb/twitter, done
its work for me,