Exclusive ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v11.0.1 MOD MENU [ + 5 FEATURES ]

DamonDragon

New User
06/06/18
Thread Author
Won't people in your alliance notice that you clear alone a 10+ billion superboss alone? Some people already got caught for cheating in Kizuna.
So, yeah I'm not risking to get caught and get my username coloured in red lol
It's very easy to clear this quest solo and oneshot the boss on any difficulty without mod. There are many cheesy teams that can do this.

Shish666

Advance Member
07/28/18
Thread Author
It's very easy to clear this quest solo and oneshot the boss on any difficulty without mod. There are many cheesy teams that can do this.
I know, those teams are the ones I'm using with my mates to clear all variants of the super boss variations.

monet92

New User
07/29/17
Thread Author
Won't people in your alliance notice that you clear alone a 10+ billion superboss alone? Some people already got caught for cheating in Kizuna.
So, yeah I'm not risking to get caught and get my username coloured in red lol
for the moment they have not banned me. the team I have didn't notice or they don't care how I did it or they don't care to know

then they still have all the time to ban me because the kizuna is not over yet

monet92

New User
07/29/17
Thread Author
I know, those teams are the ones I'm using with my mates to clear all variants of the super boss variations.
using your damage 500 or 1000 it takes too long to beat the super boss and therefore not good. I think even with 5000 damage set it takes a while to beat him

monet92

New User
07/29/17
Thread Author
even if you do less damage than me they are always mods for them. so you can also set 300 of damage and it's the same thing. you risk too

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
@iAlex can we use commas or dots in damage multiplier, like 1.5x? I remember we couldn't with the old config.txt but nobody asked this before with the mod menu.
sadly no, maybe in the future we will add support for it

Shish666

Advance Member
07/28/18
Thread Author
sadly no, maybe in the future we will add support for it
No biggie. I was thinking about using something like a 1.5x multiplier since I wanted to deal some more attack without making it too obvious to my mates but at that point it was useless to use a middle value and going 2x was easier and better.
I don't think this particular addition will be used much, still, the mod is already fantastic right now and even a small improvement of a free mod is always welcome. It's up to you.

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
No biggie. I was thinking about using something like a 1.5x multiplier since I wanted to deal some more attack without making it too obvious to my mates but at that point it was useless to use a middle value and going 2x was easier and better.
I don't think this particular addition will be used much, still, the mod is already fantastic right now and even a small improvement of a free mod is always welcome. It's up to you.
tbh i'd rather look into other possible cheats maybe when devs will let me take a break haha maybe skills or some other stuff dunno

Shish666

Advance Member
07/28/18
Thread Author
tbh i'd rather look into other possible cheats maybe when devs will let me take a break haha maybe skills or some other stuff dunno
In fact I'm getting telegran notifications every second 🤣
Skills will be appreciated by everyone. Back in the days before I discovered your mod I was using Game Guardian to lock my specials to 0 turns of cooldown + 9999999 HP and spamming v1 Ace special to kill everyone lol.
I'm sure anything you will provide will be great 😉

DamonDragon

New User
06/06/18
Thread Author
If someone is still looking for an alliance pm me. This is our rank for now.
1634149873919.png

Meather21

New User
07/26/19
Thread Author
I got malicious activity tag in my account because using one wave win in kizuna, is anyone know how long it get removed? Or it'll be permanent?

Shish666

Advance Member
07/28/18
Thread Author
I got malicious activity tag in my account because using one wave win in kizuna, is anyone know how long it get removed? Or it'll be permanent?
The in-game notice says that it lasts for that Kizuna. If you go to your alliance member list is your name displayed in red? If yes, I guess it will go away when the next Alliance Kizuna or a normal Kizuna comes out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-151044.png
    Screenshot_20211014-151044.png
    256 KB · Views: 20

Meather21

New User
07/26/19
Thread Author
The in-game notice says that it lasts for that Kizuna. If you go to your alliance member list is your name displayed in red? If yes, I guess it will go away when the next Alliance Kizuna or a normal Kizuna comes out.
Yes i got red tag

Top Bottom