ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v8.4.1 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017
Hello I am new here when it comes to posting. But have seen posts on these forums before. I was wondering you say mod 1,2 and 5 are safe and 3 and 4 not as much. But if I remember correctly on a previous thread of this game I believe you mentioned you got Banned and you had primarily used Mod 5 for a TM. Would you say then that Mod 5 isn't really considered "safe" anymore? And Mod 1 is not any different since there pretty much the same besides the unlimited space. I do understand there is always a risk when using any of the Mods maybe except the bypass but just wanted to hear the input of you and others on the matter.
While it is true i said that i used mod 5 for most of the tm's i also said that after i got all the LB materials for the characters of each tm, that i switched to mod 4 to see how far i could get in the ranking using the riskiest mod before i got point locked. And even then i have been using mods for more than a year on the japan version and didn't get banned. Sure i got point locked on the first 2 TMs using mod 4 but i was never point locked after that using mod 5. In all honesty, i don't like using the word "safe" because that implies that you can't get banned or that bandai would be in the wrong if they took action against you when the fact of the matter is that everybody that uses any of these mods (maybe even the bypass) are breaking the TOS and are subject to being point locked or even banning. The truth is, modding isn't "safe," just that bandai doesn't care enough to take action against every modder in their game. What i can say for certainty is that mods 3 and 4 are dangerous to use for tm's and if you want to risk it then be prepaired to get point locked even if you kill 1 enemy at a time and that the longer you use mods than the more likely it is you will be banned and if you do get banned, it will only be for like a month or 2. Also, and i can't stress this enough, DON'T go too high on the ranking leaderboard. I know that people have done it for past TMs but it is a whole lot easier to detect if you are in the top like 100 than if you are in the top 2000. If you want to get that high for the ranking rewards be warned that odds are you will be flagged for an eventual ban down the road like me.

Also, i know i may seem like a new poster but i have been posting on the previous threads for this mod and the japan version of this mod. It's just that whenever a new thread for these are made the old ones get wiped along with all my witty commentary about the contraversial nature of using mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just For Fun

OnePieceA

New User
Jun 21, 2018
While it is true i said that i used mod 5 for most of the tm's i also said that after i got all the LB materials for the characters of each tm, that i switched to mod 4 to see how far i could get in the ranking using the riskiest mod before i got point locked. And even then i have been using mods for more than a year on the japan version and didn't get banned. Sure i got point locked on the first 2 TMs using mod 4 but i was never point locked after that using mod 5. In all honesty, i don't like using the word "safe" because that implies that you can't get banned or that bandai would be in the wrong if they took action against you when the fact of the matter is that everybody that uses any of these mods (maybe even the bypass) are breaking the TOS and are subject to being point locked or even banning. The truth is, modding isn't "safe," just that bandai doesn't care enough to take action against every modder in their game. What i can say for certainty is that mods 3 and 4 are dangerous to use for tm's and if you want to risk it then be prepaired to get point locked even if you kill 1 enemy at a time and that the longer you use mods than the more likely it is you will be banned and if you do get banned, it will only be for like a month or 2. Also, and i can't stress this enough, DON'T go too high on the ranking leaderboard. I know that people have done it for past TMs but it is a whole lot easier to detect if you are in the top like 100 than if you are in the top 2000. If you want to get that high for the ranking rewards be warned that odds are you will be flagged for an eventual ban down the road like me.
Oh okay I have a better grasp of your situation now. And Yea I completely agree there is really no actual safe option. I guess the options are more about being more discreet which Mod 3 and 4 are not due to the 1 turn kill wave. I do have a question. You say you used MOD 4 in the first two TMs which got you point locked and then after when only using MOD 5 you were not locked until your most reason ban. Do you think your ban has more to do with the MOD 4 you used in the past? or did you continue to use MOD 4 in the most recent TM's? or do you think your use of MODS for over a year had more to do with it? You also say high rankings get you noticed and people still do it. Is the reason they haven't been caught have more to do with Luck than anything or because they used MODS like 5,1, and 2. I apologize if it seems I have a lot of questions just curious of past experiences of other players. I appreciate the reply though!

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017
Oh okay I have a better grasp of your situation now. And Yea I completely agree there is really no actual safe option. I guess the options are more about being more discreet which Mod 3 and 4 are not due to the 1 turn kill wave. I do have a question. You say you used MOD 4 in the first two TMs which got you point locked and then after when only using MOD 5 you were not locked until your most reason ban. Do you think your ban has more to do with the MOD 4 you used in the past? or did you continue to use MOD 4 in the most recent TM's? or do you think your use of MODS for over a year had more to do with it? You also say high rankings get you noticed and people still do it. Is the reason they haven't been caught have more to do with Luck than anything or because they used MODS like 5,1, and 2. I apologize if it seems I have a lot of questions just curious of past experiences of other players. I appreciate the reply though!
Personally, i believe the very first time i used mod 4 in the tm, which was the mihawk tm, and got point locked, i got flagged and so whenever bandai decided to do a "ban wave" i got banned. I only ever used mod 4 after the whitebeard tm to see how far i could get in the ranking and i never got point locked for any of them which was strange. This is all just speculation because we don't really know how bandai's cheat detection system works. If you gather all the evidence, it seems that at some point your account can get flagged for an eventual ban somehow. That would explain how some people can get really high on the leader boards and not get any sort of punishment while others get the ban hammer. But it also seems like it might be a time based thing, like once a year they ban people or something, because bandai doesn't ban that many people on optc, at least not that often.

OnePieceA

New User
Jun 21, 2018
Personally, i believe the very first time i used mod 4 in the tm, which was the mihawk tm, and got point locked, i got flagged and so whenever bandai decided to do a "ban wave" i got banned. I only ever used mod 4 after the whitebeard tm to see how far i could get in the ranking and i never got point locked for any of them which was strange. This is all just speculation because we don't really know how bandai's cheat detection system works. If you gather all the evidence, it seems that at some point your account can get flagged for an eventual ban somehow. That would explain how some people can get really high on the leader boards and not get any sort of punishment while others get the ban hammer. But it also seems like it might be a time based thing, like once a year they ban people or something, because bandai doesn't ban that many people on optc, at least not that often.
I see you might be right about flagging accounts and then eventually doing a ban wave. Because as you mentioned no one really knows exactly how they do it but they also don't do it often. Although it is weird you did not get point locked after those two initial times and them boom a Ban. You mentioned one person in particular "Just for fun" still uses mods to get higher ranks in this thread do you think the reason maybe someone like that has not been banned is due to not using a mod like 4 and 3 or he does used them and he just hasn't been noticed? So according to the speculation above maybe because he has never used Mod 4 (I really dont know just speculation) they have never been flagged therfore never banned?

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017
I see you might be right about flagging accounts and then eventually doing a ban wave. Because as you mentioned no one really knows exactly how they do it but they also don't do it often. Although it is weird you did not get point locked after those two initial times and them boom a Ban. You mentioned one person in particular "Just for fun" still uses mods to get higher ranks in this thread do you think the reason maybe someone like that has not been banned is due to not using a mod like 4 and 3 or he does used them and he just hasn't been noticed? So according to the speculation above maybe because he has never used Mod 4 (I really dont know just speculation) they have never been flagged therfore never banned?
I don't want to be rude and say anything wrong about a person i know very little about so im sorry to said person if i spread misinformation. All i do know is that they were using mods (i dont know which ones) and posted a picture of them getting in the top 10 rank. I'm not going to say what they did was wrong or that they deserve to get banned but the reason that they probably havent gotten banned yet is due to the "ban wave" theory i mentioned because they have stated that they have been point locked. The only difference between that person and me (other than the crazy high rank they got) is that (i assume) i have been using mods for a longer period of time than them because i remember that person asking about these mods a long time ago. Although i might be remembering a different person for that last thing i said.

OnePieceA

New User
Jun 21, 2018
I see you might be right about that ban wave theory then. Although its really hard to tell due to how all over the place the people who do get banned state their most recent activity was which usually are not the same at least from the ones I have heard. Well if anything I appreciate you sharing your experience on what you have gone through. and hopefully your ban gets lifted soon. Although I am curious once you get unbanned will you continue doing the same using the mods?

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017
I see you might be right about that ban wave theory then. Although its really hard to tell due to how all over the place the people who do get banned state their most recent activity was which usually are not the same at least from the ones I have heard. Well if anything I appreciate you sharing your experience on what you have gone through. and hopefully your ban gets lifted soon. Although I am curious once you get unbanned will you continue doing the same using the mods?
Im actually using an alt account on an app cloner at the moment that has mod 5 but when i get un-banned i will still be using mods on my main account too. The main reason for that is because i don't have the time required to play this game. This game requires a lot of time to farm and get good units. I don't have the time to spend more than 2 hours a day at most on this game. Other-wise i would re-consider playing legit.

Last edited:

OnePieceA

New User
Jun 21, 2018
Im actually using an alt account on an app cloner at the moment that has mod 5 but when i get un-banned i will still be using mods on my main account too. The main reason for that is because i don't have the time required to play this game. This game requires a lot of time to farm and get good units. I don't have the time to spend more than 2 hours a day at most on this game. Other-wise i would re-consider playing legit.
Oh okay fair enough I am doing it for similar reasons as well due to time constraints. The amount it would take to max a few units through normal means even with a team to farm with consistently does take up a lot of time that is for sure. These help cut that time significantly. Thanks again for the insight and good luck on your grind once you get your account back!.

Valentine

New User
Jul 8, 2018
When I try to download mod 3 it doesn't show one piece logo it just says the name? Wats wrong with it

RuiS

New User
Apr 3, 2018
Hi iAlex first of all txs for the great "candy" tou gave us,is amazing and the 5 always work perfectly on TM so im happy.....the question i have is, if any one here knows why or how to fix the bug that in some fights we get stuck after the 3rd or 4rt round only this year i start having this is kind of the fixed stamina bug but here the stamina is full and everything stop

fuoconero

New User
Sep 15, 2016
Hi everybody,
First of all, thank you for your great job Alex!
Then, I don't know if I am the only one to have this bug with the last TM at the Sabo boss stage, round 4, the game is freezing after the fight..
Any idea or issue please ?

Trevons

New User
May 10, 2018
Hi everybody,
First of all, thank you for your great job Alex!
Then, I don't know if I am the only one to have this bug with the last TM at the Sabo boss stage, round 4, the game is freezing after the fight..
Any idea or issue please ?
same problem here