ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v8.4.1 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

Lechuck1982

New User
Jan 4, 2019
Game stop when theres a captain change, blow Up a player or chained/despair, i dont know exactly which One.

Kyletheatoner

New User
Jan 11, 2019
I got a problem when I try to download mod 4, the file size is only 6mb and when it downloads, it's says that the application is not available in my country (US) I've never had any problems before, any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance. @iAlex

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I got a problem when I try to download mod 4, the file size is only 6mb and when it downloads, it's says that the application is not available in my country (US) I've never had any problems before, any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance. @iAlex
use a vpn for now , i will try to get in touch with host admin and find out why lol

Reactions: Kyletheatoner

dacapoii

New User
Jan 9, 2019
I have a problem every time at Mod 5 at World Map Sabaody Archipelago Redux ch 4 at boss battle game shut down

vLink

New User
Jan 12, 2019
Hey, I also have the problem that whenever I try to install Mod 4 the error occurres, that the app isn’t available for my county. Using a VPN (from Canada) didn’t help as well.

Reactions: Kyletheatoner

Anurasa

New User
Jun 8, 2018
use a vpn for now , i will try to get in touch with host admin and find out why lol
@iAlex Hello and sorry for bothering you.There are some new in game missions that require you to do a number of really high damage in levels to get gem rewards.I know that you have sayd that you are not making a new mod but i want to ask.Is it possible to change mod 5 so it does Max Damage instead of high damage? This will really help in more things than just the new missions (like treasure maps etc).And I have tested it and its absolutly safe to use this I am 100% about that.That user kingidoy used to make this mod but he stoped supporting it.I know that it is really easy for you to do this but I also know that its not pleasent for you so whatever you 100% respected.I just realy had to ask for this because I know that it will really be helpfull for us aa lot.Thanks for everything.

Reactions: RoronoaZoro

sharphawkeye32

New User
Oct 20, 2018
I was using MOD 5 for the blitz battle and thought I'd let you know it's only God Mode and unlimited card space. The high damage output isn't working.

P.s. Thanks for doing what you do. You're a time saver for everyone here. :)

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I was using MOD 5 for the blitz battle and thought I'd let you know it's only God Mode and unlimited card space. The high damage output isn't working.

P.s. Thanks for doing what you do. You're a time saver for everyone here. :)
i already fixed that lol

@iAlex Hello and sorry for bothering you.There are some new in game missions that require you to do a number of really high damage in levels to get gem rewards.I know that you have sayd that you are not making a new mod but i want to ask.Is it possible to change mod 5 so it does Max Damage instead of high damage? This will really help in more things than just the new missions (like treasure maps etc).And I have tested it and its absolutly safe to use this I am 100% about that.That user kingidoy used to make this mod but he stoped supporting it.I know that it is really easy for you to do this but I also know that its not pleasent for you so whatever you 100% respected.I just realy had to ask for this because I know that it will really be helpfull for us aa lot.Thanks for everything.
use bypass , with your best team :D
cant update 8.3.0 . what to do sir alex.
use a vpn since the host is not working world wide and you downloaded some ads , watch the video tut on first page about how to download from upload.ac

Shish666

New User
Jul 28, 2018
If you have to do the donquixote family ranking for 500.000+ damage use mod 3 or 5 and put in the team you are going to use all the characters with combo hits 8/9/10 and you will get each attack a point.
EDIT: Be sure to hit perfect or miss, because if you hit great or good you will not do 500.000 or higher damage

iChris

New User
Jan 15, 2019
What country are you all playing from or where are you setting your VPN to? I've tried VPN to different countries (based in USA) and I can't get the apk to open. I get the invalid country error.