ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v8.4.1 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

Trevons

New User
May 10, 2018
no idea whats causing the error :/
It happens when an enemy throws you despair, swap your captain, blown an unit away… your HP will be superior to your maxHP thats why the game freeze

gajel

New User
Jul 23, 2018
is it possibile to install different mod on same device in order to switch for casual and ranking ? is possibile to use fake sign within Lucky patcher?

Azraroth

New User
May 28, 2018
Please never ask him to speed the process up because he'll willingly slow it down so just be patient.

In case you don't believe me, some people asked him one day, he took 5 to 6 days to put the new version. So you know what to do if you want to play asap.

Btw thanks for your work @iAlex . It's really nice of you ;)

BlitzAngel

New User
Jun 4, 2015
Hi @iAlex , we know youre quite busy these days, but can you post just a bypass apk for now, so we play even without mods. I tried downloading the original apk from playstore and tried installing over the mod but failed coz of different signing key, tried signing the orig apk with zipsigner but also faiIed to install, I cant do the unsigned trick coz my device is not rooted. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Anurasa