Exclusive ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v9.2.0 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

missingno

New User
Sep 19, 2019
is this working for you? how many nav level did you do already like that?
Last time about 36 nav levels. Today I had a problem with the app which is why I had to repair ressources. At the same time I changed (after two runs) to Mod 1 and did about 20 runs now. Figured out that max damage is actually faster then 90 seconds which is why I stick with this version until the end of this tm. For the next tms I will evaluate a reasonable time of clearing the quests and probably use 1 wave again, but with a bit shorter wait.

Greetings

Last edited:

Nobody123456

New User
Sep 26, 2015
Last time about 36 nav levels. Today I had a problem with the app which is why I had to repair ressources. At the same time I changed (after two runs) to Mod 1 and did about 20 runs now. Figured out that max damage is actually faster then 90 seconds which is why I stick with this version until the end of this tm. For the next tms I will evaluate a reasonable time of clearing the quests and probably use 1 wave again, but with a bit shorter wait.

Greetings
thx, waiting 90s before pressing ok to continue worked for me. no point lock, no ban.

Loco soldato

New User
Jan 10, 2018
I just wanted to share something with u guys if u didnt know already:
(U are not safe modding on extra island while TM is live)
I was playing weevil TM with no mods and i got 5000000 points on the last day then i saw there is v2 mingo + garp ambush(didnt have them max sp...) So i downloaded the 1 wave mod and started farming... One day later i got banned😂😭. So its not even safe to mod if u are not playing tm they watch u while the TM is live.

ProjectX

Staff trainee
VIP
Aug 2, 2017
There's no such thing as a safe mod, using a modded file will always risk a ban. You can be safe with it, but that's all you can really do. it's not 100% safe.

missingno

New User
Sep 19, 2019
I was playing weevil TM with no mods and i got 5000000 points on the last day then i saw there is v2 mingo + garp ambush(didnt have them max sp...) So i downloaded the 1 wave mod and started farming... One day later i got banned😂😭. So its not even safe to mod if u are not playing tm they watch u while the TM is live.
Really banned or point locked?

@Nobody123456 : You're welcome. In the end I switched to the 1 Wave Mod again because the fights took too long on high levels and I didn't want to spend my whole weekend on "Autotapping" :D

Greetings.

Loco soldato

New User
Jan 10, 2018
Really banned or point locked?

@Nobody123456 : You're welcome. In the end I switched to the 1 Wave Mod again because the fights took too long on high levels and I didn't want to spend my whole weekend on "Autotapping" :D

Greetings.
ive been banned for a month now. it says your account has been temporarily suspended:/ why dont they say 30 days / 60 days...;(
hope i get unbanned soon

Itazura

Public Release Moderator (Wota)
Staff member
Team AR
Jun 30, 2017
can anyone send me the support email from bandai namco for global pls
if you want your account back again it seems very impossible because you have been caught using mod even if you send an e-mail to them, they will not listen

Loco soldato

New User
Jan 10, 2018
if you want your account back again it seems very impossible because you have been caught using mod even if you send an e-mail to them, they will not listen
yeah but temporarily means i will get my account back for sure after a certain amount of days unfortunately nobody knows the exact time.
I didnt cheat in TM i installed the mod after i did my 5mio points and farmed during TM some raids and colo

Itazura

Public Release Moderator (Wota)
Staff member
Team AR
Jun 30, 2017
yeah but temporarily means i will get my account back for sure after a certain amount of days unfortunately nobody knows the exact time.
I didnt cheat in TM i installed the mod after i did my 5mio points and farmed during TM some raids and colo
when use the mod it's mean you break their "TOS" , so you should know the risk of using mod

Loco soldato

New User
Jan 10, 2018
when use the mod it's mean you break their "TOS" , so you should know the risk of using mod
I know but it says temporarily for a reason... And they dont have that many active players to be banning everyone who is modding.
Is there anyone who got unbanned? Im really losing hope... Lv 638 and 60 legends😢😭

Nobody123456

New User
Sep 26, 2015
cant be true or you are simply unlucky. I didnt play one TM when there was 3x xp and fn cavendish with 2x xp. I botted it with one wave mod from plvl 700 to 1000 and nothing happend.

Loco soldato

New User
Jan 10, 2018
cant be true or you are simply unlucky. I didnt play one TM when there was 3x xp and fn cavendish with 2x xp. I botted it with one wave mod from plvl 700 to 1000 and nothing happend.
But i did play tm☹im the unluckies guy u will ever meet. i dont know this is fucked up it says temporary but i never saw a comment of someone who says I got unbanned🤔

ProjectX

Staff trainee
VIP
Aug 2, 2017
How long do temp bans usually last? don't really regret being banned but curious on how long should I wait?
They say temp ban because they've found your account has been using hacks, it will eventually go to permanently after they investigate for awhile, there's no going back from being banned.

Oct 16, 2017
They say temp ban because they've found your account has been using hacks, it will eventually go to permanently after they investigate for awhile, there's no going back from being banned.
yeah but others get temp bans and manage to play again after a period of time, I'm wondering how to find out how long that is without contacting bamco

ProjectX

Staff trainee
VIP
Aug 2, 2017
yeah but others get temp bans and manage to play again after a period of time, I'm wondering how to find out how long that is without contacting bamco
they do increments of 30 days, so you'll check back after every 30 days