Exclusive ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v9.3.1 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

Bloodyline

New User
Dec 28, 2016
are kizuna mode safe using 1 wave & max damage...??
1 wave is pretty risky. It'd better not use 1 wave during the gameplay, regardless of which stage is. I've been playing OPTC since a very long while and I've always used 1 hit and God mode.

@iAlex Thanks for sharing another great content! Is it possible to create a mod with only just Max Attack and Backpack? Because there're many glitches regarding to God mode. I praise your job!

@Shish666 Rather than depending on Withebeard Ship or Vivi support effect, you can use Barto & Cavendish (if you already have) Switch Effect to correct any kind of issue involving Despair. By switching the characters, a heal is automatically carried out, cancelling Despair glitch. I haven't tested with blow out yet. But I guess is the same standard.

Last edited:

dtfranca

New User
Jan 27, 2019
1 wave is pretty risky. It'd better not use 1 wave during the gameplay, regardless of which stage is. I've been playing OPTC since a very long while and I've always used 1 hit and God mode.

@iAlex Thanks for sharing another great content! Is it possible to create a mod with only just Max Attack and Backpack? Because there're many glitches regarding to God mode. I praise your job!

@Shish666 Rather than depending on Withebeard Ship or Vivi support effect, you can use Barto & Cavendish (if you already have) Switch Effect to correct any kind of issue involving Despair. By switching the characters, a heal is automatically carried out, cancelling Despair glitch. I haven't tested with blow out yet. But I guess is the same standard.

So which mod it´s good for Kizuna?

Bloodyline

New User
Dec 28, 2016
So which mod it´s good for Kizuna?
High Damage and God Mode. If you're an expert player (level 400 for instance) or have many legends and characters, 1 hit is an option as well. It's the same standard for TM. 1 wave-win is by far the most perilous mod.

lordelan

New User
Sep 19, 2015

Can you please explain this in more detail? I have the game freeze on me very often with god mode.
What can I do to prevent this?
No ship with HP boost?
No ship with RCV boost?
No captain that heals?
No character in crew with Despair tomb stone powers?
And how exactly would I avoid this with Barto and Cavendish?
And what's that Vivi talking? Didn't understand completely. :)

Bloodyline

New User
Dec 28, 2016
Can you please explain this in more detail? I have the game freeze on me very often with god mode.
What can I do to prevent this?
No ship with HP boost?
No ship with RCV boost?
No captain that heals?
No character in crew with Despair tomb stone powers?
And how exactly would I avoid this with Barto and Cavendish?
And what's that Vivi talking? Didn't understand completely. :)
Fine! I'm going to answer your questions orderly. But firstly, allow me to explain what kind of glitch is it.
It's a usually error provoked by the variation between max HP and HP. When god mode is activated, each time a player receives an attack, his HP remains unchanged. But if a captain or friend captain gets despair, automatically, hp is reduced as long as max hp isn't. In short, despair forces hp to be reduced whereas max HP keeps on steadfast (god mod does it). There's another situation when this glitch occurs. If an enemy uses a blow out attack (when a crew's member is removed from the stage). It can't be helped since god mode is always active. That's why I'd rather a mod with only 1 hit or high attack since there aren't many enemies with preemptive attack of despair (which attack first) and neither are there a lot of ones that survive from a high attack.

1 - There're many methods to prevent it. For instance, select a captain and/or friend captain with no HP boost. Because despair cancells captain effect. If your captain is afflicted with despair, god mode will prevent it from losing HP. But at the same time, OPTC is going to freeze due to it. Other option is choose WB ship because there's an effect which reduces 50% of HP at the beginning of the stage. But this option is a little bit perilous. Even if your HP is at 50%, you can reach the final stage with 100%, since RCV orbs and healings are able to recover it. So, if a boss inflicts you with despair as long as your HP is 100% and your captain is a HP booster, there's no way you can avoid a freezing. A latter option that I remember is choose a captain or crew member with despair reducer as special, switch effect or sailor effect (support effect as well). If you dont know what I'm talking about, please, ask me if you dont mind.

2 - Ship doesn't step in. Or rather, there're few stages with despair on ships. They're extremely rare. In this case, just choose a ship with no HP boost.

3 - On no circumstances does RCV affect this glitch. Rest assured!

4 - Well, you can select a captain with no healing since you choose a WB ship. The same goes for RCV. If you prefer to avoid any kind of healing or RCV orbs, it makes sense whilst a WB ship is selected.

5 - Actually, Despair and Bind are obligated forbidden tomes. Regardless of which characters is, these tomes are always indispensable.

6 - As aforementioned, some characters have special effects which neutralize despair freezing. Barto & Cavendish is one of them. Besides being a new double legend (one of the most powerful on global currently), this character is able to cancell despair glitch due to the swap effect. When you swap them, a healing is automatically activated. This effect corrects the max HP and makes it equal to HP ( in terms of quantity). So, why do other characters not have the same applicability? They have, but in a distinct way. Usually characters with healing effects carries out it in the next stage. When it happens, the max HP is corrected. However, it doesn't prevent the game from freezing. In other words, before do you proceed to the next stage, you need to adjust max HP either by healing effect (Barto & Cavendish, specials and whatever) or WB ship.

7 - Vivi ( unit. 073) has a support effect which actives a healing in the last stage ( boss). Is the same principle for Barto & Cavendish. But the last one is much better because can be activated on any turn or stage.

P.S ¹: I'm going to attach some screenshots to demonstrate Barto & Cavendish manoeuvrability
P. S.²: Blow out and despair have similar ways. Rather than selecting a character with a blow out special diminisher, you pick up one with blow out resistance.

ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE_2019-11-02-18-06-04.png ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE_2019-11-02-18-06-17.png

Look at these pictures. First one my max HP is above my current HP (despair effect and freezing glitch). If I had proceeded to next stage, OPTC certainly was going to crash. But instead of it, I activated Barto & Cavendish swap effect and adjusted max HP (2nd picture). That's why this character is awesome because you can avert always (at least I think) the game from crashing.

Last edited:

iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Fine! I'm going to answer your questions orderly. But firstly, allow me to explain what kind of glitch is it.
It's a usually error provoked by the variation between max HP and HP. When god mode is activated, each time a player receives an attack, his HP remains unchanged. But if a captain or friend captain gets despair, automatically, hp is reduced as long as max hp isn't. In short, despair forces hp to be reduced whereas max HP keeps on steadfast (god mod does it). There's another situation when this glitch occurs. If an enemy uses a blow out attack (when a crew's member is removed from the stage) It can't be helped since god mode is always active. That's why I'd rather a mod with only 1 hit or high attack since there aren't many enemies with preemptive attack of despair (which attack first) and neither are there a lot of ones that survive from a high attack.

1 - There're many methods to prevent it. For instance, select a captain and/or friend captain with no HP boost. Because despair cancells captain effect. If your captain is afflicted with despair, god mode will prevent it from losing HP. But at the same time, OPTC is going to freeze due to it. Other option is choose WB ship because there's an effect which reduces 50% of HP at the beginning of the stage. But this option is a little bit perilous. Even if your HP is at 50%, you can reach the final stage with 100%, since RCV orbs and healings are able to recover it. So, if a boss inflicts you with despair as long as your HP is 100% and your captain is a HP booster, there's no way you can avoid a freezing. A latter option that I remember is choose a captain or crew member with despair reducer as special, switch effect or sailor effect (support effect as well). If you dont know what I'm talking about, please, ask me if you dont mind.

2 - Ship doen't step in. Or rather, there're few stages with despair on ships. They're extremely rare. In this case, just choose a ship with no HP boost.

3 - On no circumstances does RCV affect this glitch. Rest assured!

4 - Well, you can select a captain with no healing since you choose a WB ship. The same goes for RCV. If you prefer to avoid any kind of healing or RCV orbs, it makes sense whereas a WB ship is selected.

5 - Actually, Despair and Bind are obligated forbidden tomes. Regardless of which characters is, these tomes are always indispensable.

6 - As aforementioned, some characters have special effects which neutralize despair freezing. Barto & Cavendish is one of them. Besides being a new double legend (one of the most powerful on global currently), this character is able to cancell despair glitch due to the swap effect. When you swap them, a healing is automatically activated. This effect corrects the max HP and makes it equal to HP ( in terms of quantity). So, why do other characters not have the same applicability? They have, but in a distinct way. Usually characters with healing effects carries out it in the next stage. When it happens, the max HP is corrected. However, it doesn't prevent the game from freezing. In other words, before do you proceed to the next stage, you need to adjust max HP either by healing effect (Barto & Cavendish, specials and whatever) or WB ship.

7 - Vivi ( unit. 073) has a support effect which actives a healing in the last stage ( boss). Is the same principle for Barto & Cavendish. But the last one is much better because can be activated in any turn or stage.

P.S ¹: I'm going to attach some screenshots to demonstrate Barto & Cavendish manoeuvrability
P. S.²: Blow out and despair have similaw ways. Rather than selecting a character with a blow out special diminisher, you pick up one with blow out resistance.

[Attachment removed from Quotes][Attachment removed from Quotes]

Look at these pictures. First one my max HP is above my current HP (despair effect and freezing glitch). If I had proceeded to next stage, OPTC certainly was going to crash. But instead of it, I activated Barto & Cavendish swap effect and adjusted max HP (2nd picture). That's why this character is awesome because you can avert always (at least I think) the game from crashing.
added to first post in case others need it :D
many thx @Bloodyline

missingno

Sep 19, 2019
Hehe true, but I will also pull for Bullet and Kaido, I just want luffy/law because they are both one of my most favorite characters and usualy easier to get on their own sugofest.
But good luck with the free multi's!
In the end 1 did pull for them.

From the free multis: Nothing new.
From... 5 Multis in Pt. 1 no new legend, some new RR.
From 3 Multis in both Pt. 2 und Pt. 3 no new legend, Boa, Ace and Perona and a few more RR.

Finally today... at just 30 gems counts in pt 2.: New Reiju LRR, and legend sabo V2/V3 and Lawfy... both new.

Missing from the new actual batch: Big Mom V2, Crocodile & Nico Robin.

What did you get?

Best regards

Reactions: Fibonachi

dexter89

New User
Feb 6, 2019
hi guys, which is the safest mod for tm? i had an advertise by bandai after the latest tm using the mod 7.. Maybe i clear the stages too fast?

Last edited:

Fibonachi

Jun 11, 2018
In the end 1 did pull for them.

From the free multis: Nothing new.
From... 5 Multis in Pt. 1 no new legend, some new RR.
From 3 Multis in both Pt. 2 und Pt. 3 no new legend, Boa, Ace and Perona and a few more RR.

Finally today... at just 30 gems counts in pt 2.: New Reiju LRR, and legend sabo V2/V3 and Lawfy... both new.

Missing from the new actual batch: Big Mom V2, Crocodile & Nico Robin.

What did you get?

Best regards
Ooh not bad at all! These are my pulls.
Free Multi's: Nothing new
Sugofest part 1 (8 multi):
Legends: Barto/Cavendish, Cat/Dog, Sanji/Judge, Akainu v1, Jinbei v2, Mihawk v2 and Cracker and Jack all new, rest dupes
RR: Tashigi/Smoker, Kaku/Lucci, Ivankov/BonClay, Robin/Crocodile, Charlotte Galette, Psy DonSai, Int Elizabello, STR Ideo, Reiju v2 all new, rest dupes.

All in all eventhough I didn't manage to pull Luffy/Law or BigMom v2 I'm still happy about my pulls since I got so many new legends and with Kizuna Clash I managed to Rainbow all of them!

Missing:
BigMom v1+v2
Luffy/Law
Zoro v2
Akainu v2
Carrot

And a couple of RR and LRR im missing, got most of the F2P units maxed even the shit ones that I like lol.

Greets

Last edited:

Fibonachi

Jun 11, 2018
hi guys, which is the safest mod for tm? i had an advertise by bandai after the latest tm using the mod 7.. Maybe i clear the stages too fast?
If you actually took time to browse this forum you would not have to ask this questions since it's been asked 10000 times. Just read the post before asking and save our time. A Little effort goes a long way.

dexter89

New User
Feb 6, 2019
If you actually took time to browse this forum you would not have to ask this questions since it's been asked 10000 times. Just read the post before asking and save our time. A Little effort goes a long way.
bro i always read this forum, if i ask something is because i need an answer.. Like i said before, after i read this forum i always used mod 7, but last tm i get flagged and i don't know why.. maybe because i was too fast clearing stage.. can you please help me giving me any tips? ty

Nobody123456

Sep 26, 2015
So far so good. But there is even the possibility of getting flagged for having maxxed out damage or using good mode.
So from this point of view there is always the chance to get perma banned or at least temporary.

By the way: Go point locked on the previous tm. But on actual tm no ban or point lock. The previous tms pointlock was even informing me that I should reconsider to use only the app provided at play store. Since I was already flagged I don't mind to continue using 1 Wave Clear mod (with a wait of 90 secs at rankings). If in future I will be banned, I will reconsider to start with a new account or not at all. Even with mod OPTC eats a lot of time and thanks to the statistics from the event I know now that I cleared over 15.000 quests... which is about 30.000 minutes of playtime (if you ignore maybe ~500 quests which 1 clear with one wave).

Best regards
Did you get banned from TM Weevil? I was fine clearing tm with mod 3, i waited 90 seconds and only killed 1 enemy at the turn until i cleared the stage. I also one waved kizuna very fast because there was no ranking, i got to lv. 92 , no problem.

Nobody123456

Sep 26, 2015
DO NOT USE 1 WAVE MOD THIS TM. Invasion fight has only 1 enemy in stage one and he leaves after he talks. No way to wait 90s here.
I hope i dont get banned now...

missingno

Sep 19, 2019
Did you get banned from TM Weevil? I was fine clearing tm with mod 3, i waited 90 seconds and only killed 1 enemy at the turn until i cleared the stage. I also one waved kizuna very fast because there was no ranking, i got to lv. 92 , no problem.
Didn't get a ban on TM Weevil. I waited 90 seconds, too and even in the Kizuna I didn't have problems.

Regarding the Invasion: When the Enemy leaves, don't press the Button. Wait 90 seconds and leave then. This shouldn't be a problem. Or: Avoid the invasion if you are insecure. :)

Greetings

Nobody123456

Sep 26, 2015
Didn't get a ban on TM Weevil. I waited 90 seconds, too and even in the Kizuna I didn't have problems.

Regarding the Invasion: When the Enemy leaves, don't press the Button. Wait 90 seconds and leave then. This shouldn't be a problem. Or: Avoid the invasion if you are insecure. :)

Greetings
is this working for you? how many nav level did you do already like that?