Exclusive ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v9.5.1 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win] [ON/OFF Toggle]

Should I implement ON/OFF TOGGLE for this game too ?! Ex. Brave Frontier & Dragonball Legends

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iAlex

https://linktr.ee/iAlex
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
faa0f17966426389c8762d8ca8d0e550.png

Name: ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE
Version: 9.5.1
Root:
NO

MOD FREEZING ? READ THIS POST !!!!
- - - Exclusive - ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v9.2.0 [damage - god mode - unlimited cards space - 1 wave win]

Telegram Chat here (Faster reports and fixes) - 💎 ONE PIECE TC 💎
No private mods or selling done on telegram, my mod is free and always will be! Anyone asking for cash for this... it's not me!

Features :
  • High Damage
  • God Mode
  • 1 Wave Win
  • Unlimited Cards Space
Download - [ARTEAM]one-piece-treasure-cruise_9.5.1_mod.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

File Manager Download - File Manager.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Want to more than 1 account on same device ?
- use this 2Accounts for Android - APK Download

HOW TO INSTALL
  • Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  • Uninstall your current version
  • Download & Install the MOD APK
  • Enable "STORAGE" permission for OPTC
  • Download the External Configuration file provided below! (ATTACHED TO THREAD)
  • Place the TXT file in the main folder inside your device (CHECK SPOILER BELOW)
HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID
  • Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "PERMISSIONS" and tick "STORAGE"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE THE TXT
The txt file must be placed on the same level as folders such as Android, Downloads & Pictures.
In some cases it is defined as SDCARD (not the external micro sdcard), emulated/0, mnt/sdcard (BlueStacks).
Will add more possible matches to avoid useless talk :D
place.PNG

HOW TO USE EXTERNAL CONFIGURATION TXT FILE
This is quite simple, this simple txt will have 4 lines of values
0 means respective mod is OFF
1 means respective mod is ON
> 1 means custom value (only SOME lines will support this)

!!! ORDER MUST NOT BE CHANGED,INVERTED OR WHATEVER, THE MOD IS STUPID AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO !!!

ex.
Line 1 - [damage multiplier] - 0 is off - any number greater than 1 is good as multiplier
---- Line 1 accepts value such as 1.5 too!!! USE . (DOT) not , (COMMA)!!!
Line 2 - [God Mode] - 0 is off - 1 is ON
Line 3 - [Unlimited Cards] - 0 is OFF - 1 is ON
Line 4 - [One Wave] - 0 is off - 1 is ON

conmfig.PNG

Once you change the values you will have to restart app to apply the changes!

HOW TO UPDATE
  • Download & Install MOD over old version
  • Re-check Storage Permissions
WHY IS THE MOD CRASHING FOR NO REASON
You didn't read the part about enabling permissions!
You placed wrong the TXT file or totally forgot it!
Game is stupid or I've done something wrong! LOL

MOD IS STILL CRASHING ?
Open a convo with me, use OPTC ENG CRASH ISSUE as Title and provide LOGs
NEED DEVICE INFO SUCH AS:
Model
Android Version
Root
Custom Rom
Additional Tweaks (if present)

BLACK SCREEN
* Please check that OPTC app has all permissions granted
* In case you recently edited config pls FORCE STOP app and reopen
* Always double check that config file is placed in the right position
* Remember to always restart game when you want to change features

Credits: iAlex - EMT
YouTube: YouTube
Twitter: ARoG (@ARoG_YT) | Twitter
Facebook: ARoG - Android Republic of Gamers

Playstore Link: ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE - Apps on Google Play

YouTube Preview

Attachments

Last edited:

revolution

May 25, 2018
Can anyone confirm that in treasure map there is a way to not be banned in New World League? Without using one wave win obviously..

BTW Thanks @iAlex for your wonderful job..!

Reactions: Just For Fun

iAlex

https://linktr.ee/iAlex
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Can anyone confirm that in treasure map there is a way to not be banned in New World League? Without using one wave win obviously..

sadly old comments are gone lol
but wait til some expert mod user answere ya

i simply give you guys the candy , its up to you how ya eat it LOL

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017

Expert mod user here. Most mods are usable in the treasure map except mod 3 and 4. Those mods are sometimes usable when you can get away with killing 1 enemy at a time but its safer to use the others. There are other ways you can be safer like not defeating the stages in a couple seconds when using mod 5 or not going over like 500 in the ranking but i know for a fact some people like to avoid this rule and reach within the top 10 rank with mods (Just For Fun) but its up to you how risky you want to be. Just know that there is ALWAYS risk when using mods, there is no "safe" way to use mods, just ways to cheat the system. Most of the time what happens though is that bandai will point lock you and you won't be able to participate in the ranking for the current TM. Worst case is you get banned for like a month like me but i was using mods for everything for like a year and a half and didn't get banned until i went overboard with the kizaru tm on the jp version.

Nobody123456

Sep 26, 2015
i am playing with god mode only since wb tm. no problem

Edit: Anyone else noticed weird godmode? Hp goes down to 1 while attacking or game freezes after atk. used mod 3 with buggy team

Last edited:
Reactions: Torres

xpsyduck

Aug 19, 2017
explain me how and will be done :D
I have taken top 10 spots with your mods so as long as the user isn't dumb it works lol. The only thing I could think of that would be "safer" would be always having specials activated even after use but like I said what you have now works.

Keyholder77

May 18, 2017
What mod is the safest to use the TM?
safest would be the bypass... but if your gonna do that mind as well go with the google play store version for absolute safety. In all seriousness their all pretty safe except for 3 and 4. If you have decent teams then the safest would be just the god mode version.

Reactions: Just For Fun

OnePieceA

New User
Jun 21, 2018
safest would be the bypass... but if your gonna do that mind as well go with the google play store version for absolute safety. In all seriousness their all pretty safe except for 3 and 4. If you have decent teams then the safest would be just the god mode version.
Hello I am new here when it comes to posting. But have seen posts on these forums before. I was wondering you say mod 1,2 and 5 are safe and 3 and 4 not as much. But if I remember correctly on a previous thread of this game I believe you mentioned you got Banned and you had primarily used Mod 5 for a TM. Would you say then that Mod 5 isn't really considered "safe" anymore? And Mod 1 is not any different since there pretty much the same besides the unlimited space. I do understand there is always a risk when using any of the Mods maybe except the bypass but just wanted to hear the input of you and others on the matter.