[Poll]For Whom Alchemist Exists /Alchemist Code [Japan]

Should TeamAR offers mod for THIS game that

• remains public even with very limited functionalities

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • moves to VIP where all functionalities of the game made available

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • remains public with limited functionalities and VIP with full functionalities

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
A quick poll to see what you think about this game. Latest anticheat from dev is good to the point that any public mods are only able to offer "normal" dungeon access to the game and many other (new) areas of the games becoming inaccessible.

Offering VIP for this game is possible (although lengthy) where all functionalities unlocked, however ofc mod will only be available to VIP members - but at least if you happen to be VIP, you will be able to access all areas of the game.

Exclusive - 誰ガ為のアルケミスト(タガタメ) - For whom the alchemist exists v4.0.1 [Mod]

Similarly, KR version should follow same suit but JP is mostly affected as it has latest content for the game.

Cast your view, comments welcomed. Comments of any insults nature/language-sensitive/etc/etc will be removed without questions (just gotta say this upfront to be clear).

Thx

TheTwo

New User
Feb 24, 2018
Greetings, have been playing this game for a while now, the god mode and unlimited steps is perfect for this game so far in my opinion. May I ask what are the possible functions if this mod becomes VIP version?

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
VIP VIP VIP So i can ABUSE :D

Dec 10, 2017
I think cheat with unlimited step, god mod, and faster speed will help.