Pubg ar vip

New Products

Rbyman

New User
May 27, 2020
What happens on easy pubg admins? When i go in there now for ask something in forum i cant come in. Its stands that the page is not secure and its something about netfishing. What Will happens now whit the new update tonight? Can we Still play safe or should we install the real app from appstore?

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
What happens on easy pubg admins? When i go in there now for ask something in forum i cant come in. Its stands that the page is not secure and its something about netfishing. What Will happens now whit the new update tonight? Can we Still play safe or should we install the real app from appstore?
Try to disable the privacy setting or protect from malicious site on your chrome.
For the updates you are talking we cannot assure if this update is a game security improvements but we will look into it and give you news about it soon

Waqas ahmed

New User
Sep 10, 2020
Hey every time i try to start pubg it's giving me error how to fix it. It close app automatically which i downloaded from vip.

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
Hey every time i try to start pubg it's giving me error how to fix it. It close app automatically which i downloaded from vip.
What kind of error you are receiving? Can you provide any screenshot?

Rbyman

New User
May 27, 2020
Try to disable the privacy setting or protect from malicious site on your chrome.
For the updates you are talking we cannot assure if this update is a game security improvements but we will look into it and give you news about it soon

How is it for us who pays for pubg now? Will you put more days for us when its closed or?

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
How is it for us who pays for pubg now? Will you put more days for us when its closed or?
We already enabled a Test version for PUBG global. We dont say its the stable version atm as you can see its a test version.
See more information in our Telegram group to keep more updated.

laubaby454

New User
Sep 5, 2020
您好,我已經以Easy Duty通過Paypal購買了24小時PUBG
但是我還沒有收到任何代碼和國防部
what can I do?

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
您好,我已經以Easy Duty通過Paypal購買了24小時PUBG
但是我還沒有收到任何代碼和國防部
what can I do?
try checking your email and you should get your code there. Also check spam folder

Rbyman

New User
May 27, 2020
Pubg dont works for me. And i cant Wright in easy pubg. This comes up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-221330459.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-221330459.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 37

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
Pubg dont works for me. And i cant Wright in easy pubg. This comes up
Please make sure you downloaded the Latest VIP APP. And then update your PUBG GLOBAL as we already updated both VIP APP and Pubg.

For more information join our Telegram Group - EasY ➶ PubG

Austin2069

New User
Jul 9, 2020
Hey so this new way to pay, through bitcoin. Do I have to pay through coin base wallet or can I just copy your payment wallet address and pay using any wallet I own? If so what links that to me. Thats probably really confusing how I said that. Ummmm the email address you ask for just before payment, once I pay does something get sent to that email? I'm asking because my bitcoin wallet addresses are linked to a different email account that I first signed up with months ago to androi republic.

[PRODUCT=][/PRODUCT]

Austin2069

New User
Jul 9, 2020
And I'm worried that because I'm using a different email account when paying for the pubg mod then the email ive registered with android republican months ago. I'm worried that this new email I have to give to pay through bitcoin is gonna mess up my existing email with you guys

Anxiety

VIP Mod Tester
Staff member
VIP
Mar 9, 2020
, once I pay does something get sent to that email?

[PRODUCT=][/PRODUCT]
Yes correct

. Do I have to pay through coin base wallet or can I just copy your payment wallet address and pay using any wallet I own?

[PRODUCT=][/PRODUCT]
You can do and try doing both.

? I'm asking because my bitcoin wallet addresses are linked to a different email account that I first signed up with months ago to androi republic.

[PRODUCT=][/PRODUCT]
It will sent an email payment to the account you used in your payment or bitcoin. Not your androidrepublic account email as you just said you did registered a different one