I purchased 48hours PUBG
Install the obb correctly
and opened all permission
After doing this.
I open the game and crash

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
Try clearing your cache and data for the game and delete the game and reinstall.
Make sure you followed this steps

1. Download the VIP App
2. Login and Register your Device
3. Search PUBG then install PUBG
4. Download and Install PUBG and dont forget your OBB.
OBB file must be correct name and correct directory.

Its a file only but if its a file make a folder name

For PUBG VN - com.vng.pubgmobile
For PUBG Global - com.tencent.ig
For PUBG KR - com.pubgkr.mobile

And Paste it to your Android/Obb.

Dont forget to allow your Permissions in Settings / Apps and allow it all especially Draw Over Apps/Overlay Permissions as its also required.

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
Also remember that we Enabled Pubg global Test version which is the latest.

Note :
If you paid here in the forum and you get vip. Our vip subscription for pubg here in the forum has been disabled which if you buy you dont gain access to PUBG. To buy Pubg access you can buy at EasyDuty.net

RidzkyMS

PRM
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 30, 2016
I purchased 48hours PUBG
Install the obb correctly
and opened all permission
After doing this.
I open the game and crash
Check your vip app if you have up to date app then it's good to go ( you need fresh install, cause you will get black screen if you just overwrite)

tot

New User
Aug 11, 2020
hola ¿cuándo vas a actualizar la versión coreana de pubg? Tengo suscripción hasta el 16 de septiembre

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
hola ¿cuándo vas a actualizar la versión coreana de pubg? Tengo suscripción hasta el 16 de septiembre
trabajaremos en coreano una vez que mejoremos nuestra versión global.
Como puede ver, nuestra versión global está en versión de prueba que le gusta la beta. Aún no se ha dicho que sea una versión estable, pero aún puede usar la versión de prueba global.

Una vez que Global esté en la versión estable, lanzaremos la misma versión estable para Kr y Vn.
Todas las suscripciones deben tener una extensión para los usuarios que no usaron el mod durante días.