Puzzle of Magic - VER 1.0.19 - Coins/Gems

Apr 14, 2018
File erased from Dailyuploads, is there a mirror, or can it be reposted there, please?
I grabbed it from another place with the same mods. I tested it and it works. But it has no "signature" from the modder in it, so i don't know, if it's from Jake790 or not. lol Anyways, here you go, i uploaded it to Mega. :):

Puzzle of Magic Mod (Mega.nz)

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018
Strange, because, it is still in my account from Mega. I had problems to upload it to Zippy and MediaFire, that's why i uploaded it to Mega.

Ok, i'll try again, to upload it to Zippy and/or MF, maybe i have now more luck without getting upload errors. But it could needs a while, the upload speed is very slow. lol :)

EDIT:

Ok, finally i got it uploaded to Zippy. Here you go! :)

Download here -> Puzzle of Magic Mod (Zippy)

Last edited:

H4TERS

New User
Apr 27, 2018
Strange, because, it is still in my account from Mega. I had problems to upload it to Zippy and MediaFire, that's why i uploaded it to Mega.

Ok, i'll try again, to upload it to Zippy and/or MF, maybe i have now more luck without getting upload errors. But it could needs a while, the upload speed is very slow. lol :)

EDIT:

Ok, finally i got it uploaded to Zippy. Here you go! :)

Download here -> Puzzle of Magic Mod (Zippy)
This link is working ty!

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for your efforts at sharing this awesome mod! It's one of my favorite games which would be impossible without purchasing some extra help!

I tried the Mega link, and it seemed to do just fine downloading, but then I got the App not installed message, when trying to install. I've not had much trouble using Mega before, I normally download and launch from with in the Mega app. I'm just about to try installing the apk from zippy....I'll share what happens next, shortly...

...nope, no good. I'm still getting he stubborn "App not installed' message when trying to install the app. You mentioned it not being signed by modder... can I do this with an apk signer app/tool, or do I need to have a rooted device for it to install properly?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for your efforts at sharing this awesome mod! It's one of my favorite games which would be impossible without purchasing some extra help!

I tried the Mega link, and it seemed to do just fine downloading, but then I got the App not installed message, when trying to install. I've not had much trouble using Mega before, I normally download and launch from with in the Mega app. I'm just about to try installing the apk from zippy....I'll share what happens next, shortly...

...nope, no good. I'm still getting he stubborn "App not installed' message when trying to install the app. You mentioned it not being signed by modder... can I do this with an apk signer app/tool, or do I need to have a rooted device for it to install properly?
As i mentioned before, i got it from another place. And in the description there, were not mentioned, if you need root or not. I am playing it on my PC with the NOX player. The NOX comes already rooted, so i assume, that you will need a rooted device. If you want, you can try to use your apk signer, or whatever you have, but i don't know, if this will work or not. lol Maybe you will have luck. I wish you the best, to get it to running. And if your apk signer does not help, let me know, then i will try to find a non-rooted version. :)

Nov 4, 2017
The apk signer did the trick and I got it installed and running now! Super psyched at the new levels that are available, since it has been a little while since I last played this game. Thanks again for your help!