New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazu

Nov 25, 2016
hmm......
has anyone here ever tried logging into toram with google even though u are not rooted?.
cuz I played avabel a long time ago and I wasn't rooted that time, but I was able to log in with google even though i'm not rooted.
please help....
I might buy vip if this is true XD.
well if it's not true, then I guess I have to buy a new phone first. (well my phone is root protected so I can't root it XD).

thanks in advance *-*
ps: ill delete this thread once I confirm the truth ^^.
sorry for being a newb.....

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
hmm......
has anyone here ever tried logging into toram with google even though u are not rooted?.
cuz I played avabel a long time ago and I wasn't rooted that time, but I was able to log in with google even though i'm not rooted.
please help....
I might buy vip if this is true XD.
well if it's not true, then I guess I have to buy a new phone first. (well my phone is root protected so I can't root it XD).

thanks in advance *-*
ps: ill delete this thread once I confirm the truth ^^.
sorry for being a newb.....
Avabel and toram use a weird system that has to link with a Google ID so yeah what happened previously is correct for both of the games neither of the mods we have require root

kazu

Nov 25, 2016
Avabel and toram use a weird system that has to link with a Google ID so yeah what happened previously is correct for both of the games neither of the mods we have require root
wait so that means I can still log in into google even though I'm not rooted!? *-*?

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
wait so that means I can still log in into google even though I'm not rooted!? *-*?
Yeah. It uses a different login system rather than the whole process it kind of just syncs with your current google ID. Not entirely sure how or why it works on just those 2 but that is how asobimo designed it

Reactions: kazu

kazu

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah. It uses a different login system rather than the whole process it kind of just syncs with your current google ID. Not entirely sure how or why it works on just those 2 but that is how asobimo designed it
YESS!!!!! thank you very much
I think I will buy vip.
thank you so much for this info. :)

kazu

Nov 25, 2016
Well then it's time to close this thread....
although I didn't think it would last for only 30 minutes or less XD

Status
Not open for further replies.