Request Raid: Shadow Legends

ChiefMaster1010

Retired
May 12, 2016
I would also like to see this modded, as a vip maybe
01) you dont have to "up" or "+1" as it is against our rules. please read our rules Important - Forum Rules just give a like if you like this thread.
02) ALL threads on this section will not be overlooked, our modders will take a look at ALL new request and review the game if it is moddable and fit for AR community.
03) Not all games are moddable(server sided), not all games is worth our time(low interest), and i am sure there are other considerations that the modding team need to think about.
04) Even if your request is accepted, please do remember that there is a que for games to be modded. so i hope all of you to be patient and there is no point in bombing with msges in a thread to be on top on the request section.

Spinsz

New User
May 13, 2017
Just got into this game, would be pretty cool if there was a mod. Some things are just a wee bit too hard in this game. Lol

DVS1

New User
Feb 5, 2016
Free summoning or a exp multiplier would be amazing! Can't wait for this to be modded!!!

Linktydraad

Sep 15, 2017
Hi AR Team. I'm very excited and grateful that you all are working on this game. I eagerly await the day it's modded and ready for us to use. ^_^

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
It's sounds server side .. the game have a serve check for battle it will result in fail if touched

Linktydraad

Sep 15, 2017
It's sounds server side .. the game have a serve check for battle it will result in fail if touched

Hi there. I'm not that familiar with the lingo. But the serve check affect all battles including campaign battles, or just arena battles? I know a lot of times the sever sided things in terms of battles affect battles that are pvp, like in Monster Super League, but battles that the player is involed in solo, are not affected.

icry4u

Busy....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
Hi there. I'm not that familiar with the lingo. But the serve check affect all battles including campaign battles, or just arena battles? I know a lot of times the sever sided things in terms of battles affect battles that are pvp, like in Monster Super League, but battles that the player is involed in solo, are not affected.
All battle modes pvp , pve .. etc