you all must really say so many thanks to master @BTG

the mod is even worked at GREAT WAR..

hail master @BTG
thanks so many many many thanks thanks thanksssssss

we love u

GoldenCrow

New User
Dec 16, 2015
Ive read the manga on this gameand its epic, too bad i cant understand japanese or i would play this immediatly, wish there was a way to understand it

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
Actually no need to update yet, nothing new except for a bit more translation. Most likely gonna change by tomorrow though.
Concerning the hacks .. they are really helpful, would love a "Always Sr and up" mod for gacha though, sadly cant get lucky patcher to work.

Other than that .. there is the Dice of Gambling passiv skill -> toss a coin after a battle, either get double loot or nothing, that always being succesful or always being on would be really nice :) Gonna try to get that to work with cheat engine for now.

Last edited:

MechaLelouch

New User
May 8, 2016
Actually no need to update yet, nothing new except for a bit more translation. Most likely gonna change by tomorrow though.
Concerning the hacks .. they are really helpful, would love a "Always Sr and up" mod for gacha though, sadly cant get lucky patcher to work.

Other than that .. there is the Dice of Gambling passiv skill -> toss a coin after a battle, either get double loot or nothing, that always being succesful or always being on would be really nice :) Gonna try to get that to work with cheat engine for now.
Hey, i think i am interested, let me now if you are trying that things and success.. Also, is there a chance to mod it or using GameGuardian?

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
@mechaLelouch No chance with either idea, scanning the whole physical memory bit by bit for on/off switches simply takes too long.

After screwing around with cheat engine for a while: Modifying anything he needs to load is impossible(Indicated by [loading] in the upper right corner), which leaves only stuff thats saved client side, like the double loot skill for example, sadly the switch for that is hard to identify. Ideally you want something with a high value to work with, sadly cant find anything useful in that category.

Last edited:
B

begucu

You need to uninstall old version (remember your login, bind account, whatever, so you can login again later) then install my version.

You can only install my version without uninstalling old version when you have root on your device and do lucky patcher trick
are there any tutorial for this lucky patcher trick?

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
Rather than a "trick", I think its just switching folders begucu. Btw. havent figured out how to quickly reset my account yet, but if you delete the game data with lucky patcher, you dont need to reinstall at least. Still need to redownload the game data though.
My quest for a legendary starter Goblin continues. Anyone got some advice? Currently collecting the first Sr guaranteed Goblin, then buying the 125 crystals bulk and resetting if I dont like the outcome. There has to be an easier way, considering I see Legendary units left and right when questing.