Exclusive Re:Monster (リ・モンスター) v.7.0.4 [god mode, dmg, speed]

New Products

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
Maintance + start of anniversary event. No updating nescessary :)

On a side note, giving away a 3 SSR Archer account and another one with Opui(decent mage), the quest for a legendary continues :)

SSRARC JH67AN99MP36

SSROPU WA64QT54SD65

Last edited:

BTG

admiring tencent, main supplier of ban factories
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
too bad I don't understand this game at all...otherwise would have been a nice game to play *cough* *cough* lol

Reactions: ctsun1980

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
You are basically a newborn Goblin whose job it is to eat and breed. The more you do, the stronger you become and the bigger your army gets. Sadly they substituted the breeding part from the novel with the gacha system. Then again, gambling is addicting ...

Other than that .. set up your army, learn skills by eating stuff, use skills and equipment to clear the stages/destroy the enemies and enjoy the paraphrase of the legendary goblins exploits(The number of daughters that show up in the game is astonishing). Ultimate aim being, having as many shiny, sexy or useful gobllin soldiers as possible or maybe getting as deep as possible in the endless cave.

BTG

admiring tencent, main supplier of ban factories
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
You can set it to english. Unless you mean you dont understand why it is fun.
that comes a bit too late. when I modded it, didn't think there was an English language option. You know how long I needed to figure out some parts of the game? Dragging the arrow was so damn hard! :tearsofjoy:

You are basically a newborn Goblin whose job it is to eat and breed. The more you do, the stronger you become and the bigger your army gets. Sadly they substituted the breeding part from the novel with the gacha system. Then again, gambling is addicting ...

Other than that .. set up your army, learn skills by eating stuff, use skills and equipment to clear the stages/destroy the enemies and enjoy the paraphrase of the legendary goblins exploits(The number of daughters that show up in the game is astonishing). Ultimate aim being, having as many shiny, sexy or useful gobllin soldiers as possible or maybe getting as deep as possible in the endless cave.
lol...is that what the game was about.

Reactions: ctsun1980

Icarus

Jun 13, 2016
Hello. Thanks for the mod really appreciate it. Just wondering if by any chance to mod energy use for dungeon like brave frontier? Lol

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
Energy, crystals, gold etc. might be impossible to mod Icarus, since its saved on the server.

Btw. giving away two more accounts
LESSRR CH77KX37EC59 Le Apo(1evo) + SSR Cowgirl
LESSRR TF76YM67GF73 Le Monk
Done nothing yet except for drawing the 125 gacha, btw. for the next few days you get 125 crystals just by starting the game, making it easy to reroll.

Using an account with Le Indra myself for now, gunning for one of the female Legendaries + a good SSR or a 4 Evolutions Apo atm.

That said, is it possible to add speedup/auto skip or something like that to the bypass apk? Not too important, uninstalling and downloading the game data is what takes the most time. Okey, forget the speed up, the Game Guardian speed mod works(For speeding up the game, not speeding up Energy regen, money production etc.)

Last edited:

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
KE77FK46FQ46 dwaddd LE Indra

MA66FR75SS69 dwaddd LE Samurai, SSR Apo, SSR Healer/Buffer/Debuffer/Plantthingy

Got myself a evolvable Samurai finally, sadly no decent SSR ranged units yet, roughly took 100 tries -> 1200 units, 200 Sr and up guaranteed -> Le rate is roughly 5%, SSR isnt much better sadly.

Btw. if you just want to take a look/not gonna use an account you try, please reset the password afterwards.

Icarus

Jun 13, 2016
KE77FK46FQ46 dwaddd LEgsa

MA66FR75SS69 dwaddd LE Samurai, SSR Apo, SSR Healer/Buffer/Debuffer/Plantthingy

Got myself a evolvable Samurai finally, sadly no decent SSR ranged units yet, roughly took 100 tries -> 1200 units, 200 Sr and up guaranteed -> Le rate is roughly 5%, SSR isnt much better sadly.

Btw. if you just want to take a look/not gonna use an account you try, please reset the password afterwards.
How to make new account? I want do a reroll. Got garbage unit from gacha timelimited before 6 july maintenance. Only got 1 ssr scareface from 2 times 10x gacha premium. The hell with the rate

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
How to make new account? I want do a reroll.

Simply uninstall the app from your phone(PC preferably), reinstall afterwards; completely uninstall and reinstall andapp(Just uninstalling re:monster does not seem to work, might be worth to look for the install folder and check for your account data).

I recommend gunning for a Le or two decent SSR starter monsters, takes about 10-20 tries and is well worth it, since you wont see a Le that easily again for a while. Its not requiered though, the best/strongest units are event units with unique equipment, those just take a bit of farming. And always "save" any halfway decent draws, like Opui for example or a lucky pick with an SSR Mage and Archer or two Mages.

Last edited:

MechaLelouch

New User
May 8, 2016
Energy, crystals, gold etc. might be impossible to mod Icarus, since its saved on the server.

That said, is it possible to add speedup/auto skip or something like that to the bypass apk? Not too important, uninstalling and downloading the game data is what takes the most time. Okey, forget the speed up, the Game Guardian speed mod works(For speeding up the game, not speeding up Energy regen, money production etc.)
Hey, i tried to speedhack the level with GG and got disconnected everytime.. can you explain a little bit about it?

Lutin

New User
Jun 21, 2017
There actually wasnt anything to it MechaLelouch , simply installed GG and activated the speedhack by clicking on the icon and then increased the speed to 3-5 .. didnt try going higher since it simply wasnt nescessary.
Might work for me since I am using a Modded/rooted bluestacks version though, which I found while looking for bluestacks tweaker Link is Broken
Word of warning though, its old, its exotic and it comes with its own problems, but its rooted and got no ads.