Exclusive Re:Monster (リ・モンスター) v.7.0.4 [god mode, dmg, speed]

New Products

BTG

admiring tencent, main supplier of ban factories
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Yes, hope you will fix it soon ~.~ Thanks ~
can't fix this soon, need time to check, sorry. confirmed that it crashed after game logo. in my testing case, it crashed when trying to connect to dev server which is odd....

anyway, definitely will check but will take time. sorry about that. play on emulator or lower version of android.

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Admin help, i can't log in to the game after buying a new phone (redmi note 9s), how can I fix it?
most likely because of the same issue as above, you're on android 10?
can't help you since it seems incompatible with the android. I will try to find out more but this will take some time. play on lower version of android or emulator

Tomoke21

New User
Aug 15, 2019
Hi, Still the monster re mod not be used?
2 days raid event ends, want to use the androidrepublic (BTG) version mod, i use mod blackmod n platinumod but it's not really god mode.. 🤔

Tomoke21

New User
Aug 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "Tomoke21, pos: 798629, anggota: 322708"]
Hai, Tetap saja monster re mod tidak digunakan?
2 hari event raid berakhir, ingin menggunakan mod versi androidrepublic (BTG), saya menggunakan mod blackmod n platinumod tapi itu bukan mode dewa .. 🤔
[/MENGUTIP]
Blackmod dan platinumod bekerja tetapi tidak menyukai mode dewa 😂
i dead on raid mode hha

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hi, Still the monster re mod not be used?
2 days raid event ends, want to use the androidrepublic (BTG) version mod, i use mod blackmod n platinumod but it's not really god mode.. 🤔
mod tested and working ok on nox, but crash on Android 10. no time for me to check why.
if you have other problems with the mod, explain where the error/problem then I can check

Tomoke21

New User
Aug 15, 2019
mod tested and working ok on nox, but crash on Android 10. no time for me to check why.
if you have other problems with the mod, explain where the error/problem then I can check
[/ MENGUTIP]
i use at android 10 but crash at tittle screen for start game for loading, i use android 7 nougat not have access game, klick game and crash.. 😂🙏
thx for info and reply,..
I am still faithfully waiting for your mod, because the best mod so far that I use.. thanks 🙏

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
No idea bro. Try to uninstall original game and install mod, should work ok on nox. I tried again and it's loading ok

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
ldplayer
1593443783200.png

nox
1593443816700.png

both android 5. i'll try BS on android 7 below
1593444034900.png

all of them are on fresh install, seemed to work ok. I can't quite figure out what the problems that you're facing.
if you can grab me crash log, maybe i can investigate.

Tomoke21

New User
Aug 15, 2019
Hi,
this is just in my mind
I tried Android 5 on app Vmos and stuck at checking files (loading), the difference so far that I feel is

[Android 10 install> open crash]

[android 7.1 install> open (not have notice 10x dmg cheat list, 10x def, 6x speed)> need Application permission > androidrepublic logo (ok)> start> crash]

[i use android 5 at vmos app> install> open (have notice list cheat at, def, speed)> not have notif Application permission > androidrepublic logo (ok)> star game> checking loading> stuck at loading and notice connection error (i use wifi and data = connection error)]

above how my experience, hopefully it helps, I will try the next nox or ldplayer, this is just in my opinion, maybe related to the security patch on Android

OniA

New User
Jul 2, 2020
Several issues I have.

Prior today weekly maintenance on July 2, the 7.0.4 would freeze sometimes, especially when idle over more than 5 minutes or so or at the middle of the raid.

After today maintenance, it won't update at all. I switch back to the un-modded version and have no problem updating (2 separate accounts).
I use Nox. Each account has its own emulation (Andnoid 7.1.2)

May not matter now. I used to use Nox with andnoid 5.1, but was unable to pass the loading white screen, that when I switched to load it on Andnoid 7. And find that it's more hardware demanding than andnoid 5. It's need to set a 4 core emulation instead of the usually 2 core to load the app.

Keep up the great work! Thx!

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
front page has Android 10 download.
Give that a try for Android 9 or 10, hopefully the mod works there.
Enjoy

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hey sorry man but the mod for 10 doesn't work I downloaded the original and that worked.
Uninstall game then install mod. Give that a try then let me know if still problem. Oh remember your transfer code or login before uninstall