Version: 1.0.0.17
Root: NO

Features:
- High Damage
- God Mode
-- Works only in Story Mode

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
- Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version
- Download & Install the MOD

What's BYPASS APK ?
- Original APK, singed by me ! No MODs !
Usage ?
- Use it if mod bugs the game or you wanna be safe on Ranked Events!

Game has OBB FILE ?
- UnZip OBB FILE inside /Android/Obb/

Credits: iAlex - Exclusive Modding Team

Join Discord : Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtarcade.ror

Download Link MOD - [ARTEAM]Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder v1.0.0.17_MOD.apk - 36.0 MB
Download Link OBB - [ARTEAM][OBB_v1.0.0.17]com.gtarcade.ror.zip - 326.7 MB

YouTube Preview

Last edited:
May 1, 2016
@iAlex

Hey bro. 90% of this game is open world. Story mode we gain no benefit having mods. Please make this work in solo daily dungeons. They are the only non open solo instances. Theres about 6 of them with 2 entries on each. Again the story mode is not possible to even lose on its difficulty is so low it can be autoed at any power lvl. Not sure why they made it like this but yea. Hope this makes sense. Im nax lvl at 39. Server lvl is 39 and progressed through all available so far. If mod wont be changed to affect other solo stuff its useless. Hope to see an updated version. Good wotk nontheless

I wouldnt mind lending my account to help you test all the instances if it helps

Last edited:

icry4u

Busy....
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
@iAlex

Hey bro. 90% of this game is open world. Story mode we gain no benefit having mods. Please make this work in solo daily dungeons. They are the only non open solo instances. Theres about 6 of them with 2 entries on each. Again the story mode is not possible to even lose on its difficulty is so low it can be autoed at any power lvl. Not sure why they made it like this but yea. Hope this makes sense. Im nax lvl at 39. Server lvl is 39 and progressed through all available so far. If mod wont be changed to affect other solo stuff its useless. Hope to see an updated version. Good wotk nontheless

I wouldnt mind lending my account to help you test all the instances if it helps
if it was possible he would have added it already

May 1, 2016
if it was possible he would have added it already
You dont know what i mean and in order to access the other single play content in the game. (Instances) you must level up quite a bit. It works in normal story mode which has no use as the stages are super weak. They arent made to be difficult. Dont assume if you dont know. Ive played thousands of rpg mods and im 99.9 percent certain he can mod solo dungeons. They are the same form as story mode just not accessible when you first play. Most mods if it works in story mode it applies to the other solo instances. This is the first ive come across in a long time that it doesent affect it im not asking for the modfied stats to affect open world. Strictly solo dungeons and instances.

His mods typically affect all solo content and bypass open world/ multi/ pvp content. Play the game then come make some comments. Lol.

Considering exp gain is limited per 24 hours it makes sense his mod only affects the story line as it takes a few days of max exp. Gain per day to aquire access to the remaining instances that can be modded. Im sure he will understand what i mean and thats why i offered my max level account for testing purposes.

iAlex

Updating . . .
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
You dont know what i mean and in order to access the other single play content in the game. (Instances) you must level up quite a bit. It works in normal story mode which has no use as the stages are super weak. They arent made to be difficult. Dont assume if you dont know. Ive played thousands of rpg mods and im 99.9 percent certain he can mod solo dungeons. They are the same form as story mode just not accessible when you first play. Most mods if it works in story mode it applies to the other solo instances. This is the first ive come across in a long time that it doesent affect it im not asking for the modfied stats to affect open world. Strictly solo dungeons and instances.

His mods typically affect all solo content and bypass open world/ multi/ pvp content. Play the game then come make some comments. Lol.

Considering exp gain is limited per 24 hours it makes sense his mod only affects the story line as it takes a few days of max exp. Gain per day to aquire access to the remaining instances that can be modded. Im sure he will understand what i mean and thats why i offered my max level account for testing purposes.
you literally didnt get it lol

Juat say thx it works in Story , when i modded it even i was surprised it worked at least there... If you dont see any benefit , dont use it :)

icry4u

Busy....
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015

well i've actually seen the code .. it's basically everything server side .. as alex's said it was surprisingly working there in the dungeon .. if it work in solo doesn't mean it will work on others .. plus if you're so sure that it can be modded why not mod it yourself

Jan 20, 2018
Hi have a problem with the mod. After i finished the patch it goes on an infinite loop of rebooting. It will just patch>reboot>patch. Any suggestions?

Nov 7, 2015
this mod will only benefit once your are into nightmare mode and high high level dungeon = since high level dungeon require a decent BR within that range. right now cap is at 39 but later it will go all the way up to 199 and more dungeon to be release that would require extreme farming. Story dungeon only benefit = farming/upgrading heros shard atm.. .the rest u gotta spend money to get anywhere good beside game is new!!

May 1, 2016
this mod will only benefit once your are into nightmare mode and high high level dungeon = since high level dungeon require a decent BR within that range. right now cap is at 39 but later it will go all the way up to 199 and more dungeon to be release that would require extreme farming. Story dungeon only benefit = farming/upgrading heros shard atm.. .the rest u gotta spend money to get anywhere good beside game is new!!
Good point. Didnt think about that. I was just using common sense from all the mods ive used over the years. Didnt mean to offend anyone.

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Good point. Didnt think about that. I was just using common sense from all the mods ive used over the years. Didnt mean to offend anyone.
Common sense never applies in a game devs mind. Chances are that the mods you have here will be patched when they realise some lazy ass coder didnt add the server check they have everywhere else.
As for the mods working in certain areas with other mods, that is only possible when the game has seperate code for those areas. From what i see this game has 1 code for account that applies everywhere ingame which will affect your character unless the server syncs the info first

Nov 13, 2015
well i've actually seen the code .. it's basically everything server side .. as alex's said it was surprisingly working there in the dungeon .. if it work in solo doesn't mean it will work on others .. plus if you're so sure that it can be modded why not mod it yourself
Yes you are right , someone try to mod ipa on iOS and say isnt possible he Check all and all is serverside .... this mod have Little advance ( time )

Nov 7, 2015
Yes you are right , someone try to mod ipa on iOS and say isnt possible he Check all and all is serverside .... this mod have Little advance ( time )
these game are most likely server side because it by a big company = and like to store things server sided