Public RPG Toram Online | "BYPASS" DISCONNECT ERROR v3.2.73 [MOD]

Ady97

New User
Oct 19, 2018
Non vedo l'ora di vedere le novità del nuovo aggiornamento 3.2.71 e spero che il server discord si riapra e che sia senza problemi

Last edited:

Sirmathiu

New User
Jun 9, 2019
M4rc0sh bro i have 255 st and my weapon have 346 of damage and im 163 but i cant kill mozto ulti what can i do? Please if someone else knows what can i do i hope and can help me

eleazarion

New User
May 29, 2017
Gurumi i got 5715 with war cry but i cant kill it yet
Now im level 181, build str 255 and dex 120, my main char got 7k atk with warcry, but still i cant defeat boss maton sword that has level >180, bro i think there s a limit to defeat boss with this mod.

Then, My blacksmith stats build tec 255 and the rest dex, it cant defeat boss dragon yelb in level 120.

So Just level up your char, and maxed ur stats.
Sorry bad english

• Haha
Reactions: Ghoxthen

Ghoxthen

New User
Jun 9, 2019
Now im level 181, build str 255 and dex 120, my main char got 7k atk with warcry, but still i cant defeat boss maton sword that has level >180, bro i think there s a limit to defeat boss with this mod.

Then, My blacksmith stats build tec 255 and the rest dex, it cant defeat boss dragon yelb in level 120.

Sorry bad english
Same bro the Hp is reset when i hit with buster blade XD

IEmpathy

VIP
Jan 30, 2018

Sorry bad english
Simple. Those 2 Bosses have Extremely high Physical & Magical Resistance. Maton's Triggering at Around 25% HP until it Dies.
Yelb has Extremely high Physical Resistance whenever you do Dmg beyond 3-7% of its HP

Both of their Resistance can be Reduced/Ignored by Inflicting Paralysis or Amor Break on them

eleazarion

New User
May 29, 2017
Same bro the Hp is reset when i hit with buster blade XD
Yeap,,, thats not bug,
Simple. Those 2 Bosses have Extremely high Physical & Magical Resistance. Maton's Triggering at Around 25% HP until it Dies.
Yelb has Extremely high Physical Resistance whenever you do Dmg beyond 3-7% of its HP

Both of their Resistance can be Reduced/Ignored by Inflicting Paralysis or Amor Break on them
Nice advice bro, thanks👍

EternityDz

New User
Mar 3, 2015
Thank you for your hard work on this mod. But can you fix the tap bug. After i tap on the cirle the character would just stop attacking everytime.

GionValenz

New User
Jun 9, 2019
Regardless of internal problem of this MOD,
I want to say thanks for this mod, and I want to report some bug that I encountered.

1. Infinite break are working but, when we already done tapping it, we can't do anything (action button not working) although the skill button are working properly.
2. I'll report it later if I encountered some bug again