Samurai Siege: Alliance War v.1594 [god mode, dmg, dev menu]

D

Duelist

+1

@BTG can you make this mod work in PvP ? :blush:
Lol high ban chance if its work on pvp , easy to report view battle replay .... For new players they need to increase vault to save high loots it takes time without diamond very hard

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
give it a test, if it works on pvp then you need to be responsible for your own banning :tearsofjoy:

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
with so many talks about PvP, i thought to allow you choose the risk of banning that you prefer.
so, there you are, i've updated the mods so that you can toggle it with music. Read front page.

enjoy and report problems. if there are too many problems, i'll load up the old mod and we stick with that !

Reactions: Duelist

Zildjian

May 17, 2016
I've been using the mod for about an hour and i noticed that the game isn't saving. I mean, my progress in game isn't saving. I cannot also collect the reward the game sent me. When i logout and login back to the game the rewards are still there. Am i the only one who's having this problem? It only occurs in multiplayer mode, the story mode seems working fine as my progress is saving. All stage cleared :p

Last edited:

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
hmm....i'll check this tomorrow.
if you login somehow (and know what your login etc), try it out with original apk...thx

D

Duelist

I've been using the mod for about an hour and i noticed that the game isn't saving. I mean, my progress in game isn't saving. I cannot also collect the reward the game sent me. When i logout and login back to the game the rewards are still there. Am i the only one who's having this problem? It only occurs in multiplayer mode, the story mode seems working fine as my progress is saving. All stage cleared :p
Confirmed , same issue & reloaded game starts from tutorial .... stage cleared , that problem occurs if you goes to pvp .... i think server check there , @BTG good to use only for stage bro :)

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
no, no update, haven't gotten the chance to have a look at it again.
maybe tomorrow though, i've got 7 or 8 updates to be done tonight :tearsofjoy:
in the meantime, don't do pvp or if you want to do pvp, install original apk and get it done on that version

Zildjian

May 17, 2016
no, no update, haven't gotten the chance to have a look at it again.
maybe tomorrow though, i've got 7 or 8 updates to be done tonight :tearsofjoy:
in the meantime, don't do pvp or if you want to do pvp, install original apk and get it done on that version

thanks bro. for the meantime i will gonna try your other modded games

mateus787878

New User
Nov 29, 2015
updated to fix pvp and multiplayer. give it a test. my level is not high enough to test this but hopefully should work
Hi i cannot save the game every time I close the game I must star from beginning help pleaseeeer

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hi i cannot save the game every time I close the game I must star from beginning help pleaseeeer
Will check later. Reported that if you don't do pvp or multiplayer, then it's ok. I'm yet to find out what happens there, there is nothing that I do to temper their saving progress mechanism

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
guys, updated, with cheat menus ;)
tested multiplayers etc, my progress is still valid...give this a test and report back.
enjoy

Reactions: Duelist
D

Duelist

guys, updated, with cheat menus ;)
tested multiplayers etc, my progress is still valid...give this a test and report back.
enjoy
Progress wahhhhh :D amazing ;) Everything perfect . just often force closing ...... What use of this black box ? And progress menu its instant complete 3 star for quest & multiplayer

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: