Samurai Siege: Alliance War v.1594 [god mode, dmg, dev menu]

JehSilva

May 9, 2016
thanks for the mod ... working perfectly. I wonder if it is how you change the value of the reward to see a video for Gaha diamond. example to see a video gain 5 diamond would have to change to 100 or 1000 how you see fit.

noypii

New User
Apr 2, 2015
hehehehe this mod works like a effing charm. im so excited to play this again!! thank you again

sorry for my bad language!! just so excited hehehehe

Last edited:

Simar

Jun 23, 2016
@BTG hey mate, when i click on progress the Mission gets completed but i don't get resources reward for the Mission??

However when i completed diamond mission by clicking progress i got 100 Diamonds

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
dunno :tearsofjoy:

the first field that you see, the black thing, that's meant to be sending commands to server, don't use it cause seriously you don't know what it is :tearsofjoy: just click cancel.

the rest, that's just for you to play and test. not gonna ruin your testing.

don't ask for more, as mentioned in prev post, this kills the game already.

Simar

Jun 23, 2016

the first field that you see, the black thing, that's meant to be sending commands to server, don't use it cause seriously you don't know what it is :tearsofjoy: just click cancel.

Thanks bro for ur damn good mods..:)

Simar

Jun 23, 2016
I have created mod alliance anyone who want to join my Alliance can join. My alliance name is The Sinful

RedenGold

New User
Aug 18, 2016
Mod is fun so far, but I can't find " cheat menu". Can someone help me please? I want to " see the magic". THANK YOU!

Simar

Jun 23, 2016
let me in :)

p.s

there is something in conquest, i can't attack. LOL
Lol no one joined my alliance so i joined another alliance, See pic for name of my current alliance-

Screenshot_2016-09-02-23-43-08.png

You are more than welcome to join this clan

I am general in this alliance, however this is not a mod alliance, so don't talk abt mod in alliance chat

RedenGold

New User
Aug 18, 2016
I'm
Lol no one joined my alliance so i joined another alliance, See pic for name of my current alliance-

View attachment 8540

I am general in this alliance, however this is not a mod alliance, so don't talk abt mod in alliance chat
Gonna try to join. My game name is GREEN LIGHT. this should be fun

Zildjian

May 17, 2016

View attachment 8540

joined... :)

GIBs

Aug 7, 2016

can u make mod instant build?