Mod:
1.) 1-hit kill (massive dmg)
2.) god mode
3.) both the above == instant win

Install Steps:
1.) install mod, let it download data, play

Credits: BTG (EMT)
Playstore: Shadowverse CCG - Android Apps on Google Play
Original: Shadowverse CCG APK Download - Free Card GAME for Android | APKPure.com
Download

/Shadowverse_v2.5.20_AndroidRepublic.org-signed.apk[/URL]

Last edited:

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Not working for pvp and multiplayer anyway, which is good...

PvE unfortunately is only 8 stage! So much hope for so much disappointment.... :tearsofjoy:

Navina

Dec 5, 2014
well they will add more story chapters later tho o: and it's more of a pvp game anyway much like hearthstone xD
but I will prob quit it on android as soon as the pc version comes out (\(^o^)/)

btw. shadowcraft ftw <3 all hail our lord and savior 'Mordecai, the Balanced' <3 (for those who didn't met him yet Mordecai, the Duelist , it's an 8 mana 5/5 drop which spawns a new Mordecai as soon as he dies *-* inf loop of Mordecais only way to get rid of him is banishing him, only Runecraft and Havencraft have those removals) got to A0 with midrange Shadowcraft thanks to Mordecai xD trying out Control Bloodcraft now because of a certain loli vampire girl (^,..,^) who needs Urias when you can have Vania <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakriel

Ryuki

May 7, 2014
well they will add more story chapters later tho o: and it's more of a pvp game anyway much like hearthstone xD
but I will prob quit it on android as soon as the pc version comes out (\(^o^)/)

btw. shadowcraft ftw <3 all hail our lord and savior "Mordecai, the Balanced" <3 got to A0 with midrange shadowcraft thanks to mordecai xD trying out control bloodcraft now because of a certain loli vampire girl (^,..,^) who needs Urias when you can have Vania <3
Yeah this game prefer for pvp and at a mission we can't use our brain because we just automatically win. Hmm... If this game diamond can be modded. It will be epic

Navina

Dec 5, 2014
I don't think the gems will be modded :c you can get enough coins and free packs with missions tho o: and a lil bit of gems through achievements

but most cosmetics thinks are available for coins anyway (sleeves are for free atm and new hero avatars costs 500 coins each), card packs are too RNG for me to spent real money on x: on one day I got like 4 legendaries in 8 packs and the other day I got no legendaries in 10 packs at all (useful gold cards are kinda more rare than legendaries or it's just my 'luck' ._. )

I just played pick two pvp for some time and got around 20k vials (or what its called :c the bottle thingy for forging cards) for crafting my shadowcraft deck

Reactions: Zakriel
S

sharinganx

Update to 1.3.0 ? need to beat story modes and elite difficulties practice :D. thanks

pdmm

New User
Jul 10, 2015
@BTG can you update mod because they have new version 1.3.0 noe

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
will try tonight, but if i can't finish another update then it will be tomorrow.
I seriously don't think the mod is useful for you guys given PvE only 8 chapters....you guys literally will finish it off in less than half hour...unless they change things though

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Just a note to remind myself...update tonight...update tonight...lol

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
updated to 1.3.1 enjoy

Navina

Dec 5, 2014
is it safe to play pvp then ?
like they don't do crazy dmg in pvp ?
it's stated in the first post that it won't work in PvP:

"This mod is only working for PvE, so knock yourself up and finish the entire pve. Install original once you're done cause on PvP it won't work."

sorun

New User
Oct 28, 2016
Was hoping to use this to knock out the story mode quickly but it looks like it got updated again. Only hope on updating the mod mate?

BTG

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Tonight will check.whatever you guys do, finish the PvE asap once I release mod. Only 8 chapters, not gonna take long at all! LOL