Apr 26, 2016
dx2.png

Name: SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2
Version: 2.1.0
Root: No

Mod:
1.) always win

Notes:
1.) if you lose any stage, just click next next next till the mod fixes your stage :)
2.) if original doesn't play on your device, then this mod will not play either - go complain to Sega for that.

Install Steps:
0.) uninstall existing game, if you already have this game on your device
1.) reboot your device to clear up cache
2.) install mod, let it download data, play

Credits: BTG (EMT)
Playstore: Google Playstore
Original: original apk
Download

Last edited:

Grapy

New User
Jul 30, 2018
Did anyone ever get banned on the japanese version?
Do you think this will be safe?

Sindacait

VIP
Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone ever get banned on the japanese version?
Do you think this will be safe?
Looks like only 2 users posted on being banned for the JP version.

I dug around the thread, it's unclear why or how they got banned since the timeframe is large (could've been version upgrades in JP version) or they could've done doing something dumb that got flagged in their system (trying to force it to work in places where it isn't going to work). Really hard ot say but the ban chance is definitely there.

Last edited:

zurui

Sep 2, 2015
Looks like only 2 users posted on being banned for the JP version.

I dug around the thread, it's unclear why or how they got banned since the timeframe is large (could've been version upgrades in JP version) or they could've done doing something dumb that got flagged in their system (trying to force it to work in places where it isn't going to work). Really hard ot say but the ban change is definitely there.
I got banned in the jp version. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary like forfeiting a battle to get it to auto win. I just played everything normally and if I won, I won, and if I lost and auto win worked, then cool. Since playing the way I did got me banned I just stopped playing since the game is super grindy if you dont whale gacha. Catching monsters and making enough to pay the cost to constantly combine and upgrade your way to better tier monsters is super tedious. Perhaps if i was a big fan of the franchise I could stomach it, but I'm not.

Reactions: Pewple