[SOLD] TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth] Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingAddict

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Price: $100

Over 100+ SSR Character and Dispatch Units.
Story completed.
The two Half Year Anniversary (Kaneki and Arima) at 100% Mastery.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Disclaimer:
  1. I only accept PayPal.
  2. I will only transfer my account using the Transfer Code. You will receive the code as soon as your payment is sent.
  3. I used modded APK. Purchase at your own risk.
  4. No Kaku Gems injection.
  5. I used NoxPlayer's macro to farm.

Attachments

Last edited:

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
This is too suspicious, please provide additional proof since that amount of coins is hard to believe and all those super duper cards lol and if you used mods you must add that information too since it can lead to ban sooner or later and spending cash to get banned is not a funny thing

Reactions: ___

YurikoS

New User
Dec 12, 2017
This is too suspicious, please provide additional proof since that amount of coins is hard to believe and all those super duper cards lol and if you used mods you must add that information too since it can lead to ban sooner or later and spending cash to get banned is not a funny thing
Please don't read this as me being rude but this game has been out for a while and me and my Twitch chat have been playing for ages and I cannot begin to tell you how many players globally and in JP have that amount of coins..

It's just gold, it's beyond easy to fall into excess gold especially if you have played as long as some of us. Some of us have also spent A LOT (at least I have on this game)

Again, apologies if I didn't word it correctly!

I don't know the seller but the suspicious thing based on what you said for the coins (gold) + actual characters "super duper cards" he has + level + how old some of the chars are I believe is very harsh...

3rd EDIT: I've just looked again and the "super duper cards" are majorly premium.. when you said that I thought it'd be tons of FES chars and limited..this is far from suspicious... tons of them aren't even workedon and are probabl excess tickets from Wars and Events

~yuanmika

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacknator

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
yeah, you are right :D
but since I personally mod this game I know that it's possible to do a few things to get this far kinda fast, no need to be a old player or whatever

i just wanted more info about it that's all :D

Reactions: YurikoS

YurikoS

New User
Dec 12, 2017
yeah, you are right :D
but since I personally mod this game I know that it's possible to do a few things to get this far kinda fast, no need to be a old player or whatever

i just wanted more info about it that's all :D
It's alright! I try to word thingd carefully because when nobody has ever heard you irl, the tone of a messae can be taken multiple different ways online haha

But no worries man! Again I hope it didn't come of as condescending or anything <3

Reactions: iAlex

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
It's alright! I try to word thingd carefully because when nobody has ever heard you irl, the tone of a messae can be taken multiple different ways online haha

But no worries man! Again I hope it didn't come of as condescending or anything <3
Don't worry ;)

Reactions: YurikoS

GamingAddict

New User
Dec 10, 2015
What additional proof do you recommend?

Gold is extremely easy to obtain in this game because farming gold doesn't require "energy" to play.

SSR Character and Dispatch units are also easy to obtain since the game is very generous with giving out free Kaku gems.

I did spend money to pull the two Half Year Anniversary (Kaneki and Arima) to reach 100% mastery. I can provide proof of purchase if inquired.

Also, I updated the disclaimer in my original post.

Last edited:

iAlex

Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Point 3 - That's what I was aksing for lol but you added it so its all good , thats the thing i mostly wanted to know

Reactions: GamingAddict
Status
Not open for further replies.