Version: 1.8
Root: Yes/No

Mod:
  1. God Mode

Install Steps:
  1. Uninstall Playstore version.
  2. Install APK.
  3. Enjoy.
  4. Like my post if you are happy, feedback if you are overjoyed. It will help me to become more motivated in creating mods.
Credits: GAHAHAHA

Playstore Link: Google Playstore

Download Unsigned:
Space Arena Build Fight 1.8 - Unsigned.apk - 76.4 MB

Download Signed: Space Arena Build Fight 1.8 - Signed.apk - 76.4 MB

Last edited:

GAHAHAHA

Advance Member
Jan 13, 2017
I was going to post that I cannot mod it because the enemy ship and your own ship is sharing a same method for taking a damage. I did not regret to look once more and then I found out that there is a function that is setting the hp base on the ship(if it is enemy or your own ship). But after finding that method I struggled in modding it because it cannot be change by using C# code so I have no choice but to use IL instructions. And after many trials on changing it, I finally managed to change it on what code I want it will represent in C#. I'm happy that I did not give up, I was able to learn addition knowledge regarding IL. Try the V1. It was already fixed guys :)

BTW, I also added X10 gun power and speed on :) V1

Last edited:

Sillybear

New User
Nov 22, 2017
GAHAHAHA you rock. Would it be possible to mod no adds and unlimited money?? Thanks for your work it's awesome.

B

Bananagoat

is there a way to remove the damage and speed and just keep the shield as for some reason now when i use it i do not get any xp for money from my wins

Saint

Apr 5, 2015
I might have gotten ban demoted. I am back to 25 to next level up and each battle nets me 0 profit 0 xp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171219-103257.jpeg
    Screenshot_20171219-103257.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: OG UnRec0 and amier