Exclusive Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.21.713203 [damage - defense]

Takaishi

New User
11/24/20
Thread Author
Anyone else having issues with this one? I always get that "The app has stopped working" error when in the loading screen using Memu Play emulator. I've tried rebooting, re-install, use other Android version etc. The .txt file is in the correct location, just sitting in the internal storage, not in a folder. Every other mod works I've tried so far, so not sure what's the issue here.

I'm also fully patched with Lucky Patcher to use Google Play login. I've installed the original version first, logged in via GP, uninstalled org. game, installed mod, just in case that matters.

goleolelement

New User
03/06/16
Thread Author
@iAlex tomorrow probably drop the new update. can u make it x100 or x1 000. other sites have x 1 000 and is more useful . x10 for new acc is not enought

iAlex

Join: https://t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
mhhh devs... lol

Tag me when forced :D

raiderchen

11/29/15
Thread Author
Forced update @iAlex Thank you for your efforts! 😁

Screenshot_20201210-105621.png

Edhraan

New User
03/12/19
Thread Author
Anyone can help me with a problem? I'm using this mod, but i can't sign to google play, even tho my device is rooted, i've tried with my phone, and emus, like Nox and Bluestacks, but it always says "failed to sing in. Please check your network connection and try again" whenever i try to connect the account to google play or facebook? anyone got a solution? Thanks in advance and happy new year

raiderchen

11/29/15
Thread Author
Anyone can help me with a problem? I'm using this mod, but i can't sign to google play, even tho my device is rooted, i've tried with my phone, and emus, like Nox and Bluestacks, but it always says "failed to sing in. Please check your network connection and try again" whenever i try to connect the account to google play or facebook? anyone got a solution? Thanks in advance and happy new year
i link to FB and works fine with the mod.

Top Bottom