Summoners War v3.8.5 [dmg, dumb enemy]

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016

Zentafix

New User
May 1, 2017
question: ik its a bit rude to ask this but could u do a toggle setting on both of the mod types? just incase that we can still play on the arena and raids ^^'. ur modds are so far the only once that reaaally worked on bs and my j5 so far :3

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hard to debug but I'll check later
question: ik its a bit rude to ask this but could u do a toggle setting on both of the mod types? just incase that we can still play on the arena and raids ^^'. ur modds are so far the only once that reaaally worked on bs and my j5 so far :3
There are reports of some crash, I'll check later but most likely incompatibility with devices.

Accidentally deleted some links when cleaning up zippy, I think this one dead too...sorry about that guys, I'll upload tonight together with the fix fix crash.

Reactions: deux and Madasai

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
link updated. enjoy guys.

it's signed apk, if you have non-rooted or it fails to install, just unsign it (read guide in tutorial section; or in public mod section)

i give up trying to make it work on nox.

Reactions: deux

shinz

New User
Dec 3, 2016
not work blackscreen root and unroot to , hope fixly

Reactions: giing

Zentafix

New User
May 1, 2017
link updated. enjoy guys.

it's signed apk, if you have non-rooted or it fails to install, just unsign it (read guide in tutorial section; or in public mod section)

i give up trying to make it work on nox.
ok a Toggle mode is here really needed, u cant finish a importand raid with the dumb enemys setting witch causes huge probblems since u cant make some importand stuff then, also the live arena isnt working since the dumb enemys and high dmg settings, after ur first attack u get instantly kicked with the massege syncronicize failed

Reactions: olorvidacrispin

shinz

New User
Dec 3, 2016
mhh i bit confuse here , i get 4 banned account , i dny understand why , but i never come boss , raid and toa , any idea how possible to undetect some mod dud did they increasing some protect or smthink ?

Zentafix

New User
May 1, 2017
prob juwst got rid of this code. I think the vip mod is more protected

gonna hit vip anyways today

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Got ban and still playing...that's the spirit lol.

I'll check tonight for update

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
if there are demands for 1 lower damage mod, I'll provide....only 1 more (not looking forward to maintain so many different versions given there are so many choices out there)

Reactions: deux and pugnasty

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
does the mod work on nox? And thank you btw!
just install and see if it loads. if it fails, it'll crash immediately. it works on my nox

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Not working. Installed APK but it says not installed. Is it because im not rooted?
unrooted needs to uninstall old version of game before you install any mods