Exclusive Taichi Panda ver-2.65 ModMenu

Godgeta

New User
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry that would be to much work todo for this game... Would take awhile to set up
Try with a sort of pool so people can express their opinion if they agree with that being an amazing upgrade to the mod or not ( I said 100 as ex it could also be from 1 to 10x atk e def as max)

Hingoo

New User
Jan 4, 2021
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Name: TaiChi Panda
Version: 2.64
Root:
NO

Features Mod1
1) x4 Atk
2) Dumb Enemy
3) Allways crit

Install Steps:
1) Download mod apk
2) Grab copy of obb from playstore or apkpure
3) Install mod apk
4) start and enjoy

Credits: stelau4 - TeamAR

Playstore Link: Taichi Panda - Apps on Google Play
ModLink: TaichiPanda(TeamAR)
How to make unsign
: Important - How to make unsigned APK and Google+ / Facebook login
New version released today plz update to 2.65 thankyou game is not working now it keep saying update to new version 2.65
If u can reduce skill cool down also in next update and can we get free diamonds or vip cards also in future mod update?

Godgeta

New User
Dec 19, 2019
Bro if u have time pls start making a mod menu for it so we can decide which value to give to the atk and det multipliers, also mod bugs the pets which dont attack enemies they only can give u their special skill bonus but they dont actually do damage to any enemy please try finding a way to fix this mod bug

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Bro if u have time pls start making a mod menu for it so we can decide which value to give to the atk and det multipliers, also mod bugs the pets which dont attack enemies they only can give u their special skill bonus but they dont actually do damage to any enemy please try finding a way to fix this mod bug
menu is hard for this game take too much time

Reactions: Godgeta

Godgeta

New User
Dec 19, 2019
menu is hard for this game take too much time
Takes time... is hard ... that doesnt mean it's impossible... and u should have AR's tools which simplify the work... but if u really dont want to make the menu u can ask someone to help u with it so he makes the menu code and u fill the if and for-s. Then sign apk and post it 😆. Well would be amazing if u manage to do the type of mod I asked for this game. Try creating a poll to see who else agrees that mine's a good idea

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Takes time... is hard ... that doesnt mean it's impossible... and u should have AR's tools which simplify the work... but if u really dont want to make the menu u can ask someone to help u with it so he makes the menu code and u fill the if and for-s. Then sign apk and post it 😆. Well would be amazing if u manage to do the type of mod I asked for this game. Try creating a poll to see who else agrees that mine's a good idea
Well if its that easy then your more than welcome to do bro 😎

Godgeta

New User
Dec 19, 2019
Well if its that easy then your more than welcome to do bro 😎
Well If Someone would be so gentle offering himself to support me and teach me I ll be more than pleased to help you all at AR. But I'm really noob ... the only thing I can do is to look into game files and know how to search for moddavle stuff but nothing else... the only language I know is C not even C# or C++.... I swear I m doing as much as I can to learn and learn and to become a good modder so I will be able to help you at AR... because u gave me inspiration and I want to thank u as much as I can.

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Starting this now guys have been busy on another game

Hingoo

New User
Jan 4, 2021
Starting this now guys have been busy on another game
Thanks hope we will get some more opp features like free vip cards ,diamonds from roulette or character skills cool down or high damage or high defense + health in pvp only if this possible for you .😍😍😍😍

Godgeta

New User
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks hope we will get some more opp features like free vip cards ,diamonds from roulette or character skills cool down or high damage or high defense + health in pvp only if this possible for you .😍😍😍😍
Yeah one hit kill for at leas pve would be amazingly enough for now... in future would be awesome if we could have a mod menu with all the features with its on/off toggle.
And a bugfix is needed for this mod, as I said pets aren't attacking enemies so it doesn't matter at all if u have pets or no equipped (they only give u their unique skills buffs when u activate em)

Reactions: Hingoo

Hingoo

New User
Jan 4, 2021
Yeah one hit kill for at leas pve would be amazingly enough for now... in future would be awesome if we could have a mod menu with all the features with its on/off toggle.
And a bugfix is needed for this mod, as I said pets aren't attacking enemies so it doesn't matter at all if u have pets or no equipped (they only give u their unique skills buffs when u activate em)
Yes

stelau4

EMT
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Sep 2, 2015
Pets are classed as Ai like enemy's so this function is shared. The mod is the same has what is was when in vip