Root: No

Mod:
1.) massive dmg
2.) enemy 1 dmg only
3.) massive defense
4.) massive multiplier for your heroes allowable steps
5.) Arena normal dmg (bypass mode)

Toggles:
1.) Music less than half == disable mods. This is when you want to play "normal" on events etc
2.) SE less than half == disable dmg mods (only god mode is enabled)

Install Steps:
1.) install modded apk, play

Note:
1.) You should see normal dmg/defense/steps in Arena (bypass mode activated there)
2.) I've modded CO-OP, so make sure you use toggles if you don't want people to start reporting you !!!

Credits: BTG (EMT)
Playstore: Google Playstore
Original: apkpure
Download: THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v2.1.1.1.174 FREE MOD @ AndroidRepublic.org-signed.apk
alchemist.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
solo is ok, event with ranking is no no.

remember gumi just released this, they are WATCHING very closely at least for the first few weeks :D :D

kean1

New User
Jul 15, 2017
solo is ok, event with ranking is no no.

remember gumi just released this, they are WATCHING very closely at least for the first few weeks :D :D
yeah i know , welp i guess i will just grind story quest . can you do a second version of this mod where it work on event , ban risk is ok .

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
lmao...all you have to do is use this mod. it works everywhere. ban risk is yours. toggle is there. use the mods wisely

Ainzy

New User
Mar 23, 2015
Hellow there, i'm using a huawei mate 8 (6.0) to play this game, but the game crash (FC) at start and i cant download the contents. But there is no problem with the original apk. Any help please :D @BTG

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
no clue what could be the problem, sorry. it's not possible for me to replicate your crash etc cause i don't have that device. mod is tested ok running on memu. if you're rooted (and patched with LP) then you probably can install the mod ontop of existing PS version. if you're not rooted, then try the obb trick, see if you can rename data/obb and uninstall original PS version then install mod and rename the data/OBB back.

GL

kean1

New User
Jul 15, 2017
lmao...all you have to do is use this mod. it works everywhere. ban risk is yours. toggle is there. use the mods wisely
i tried to toggle the mod on event and it doesnt work for me xd , but anyway i know that ban risk is mine , anyway thanks for the mod .

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
which part doesn't work? clarification please, so I can fix things. there are 2 toggles there, if you can tell me more that would be good.

when you say not work does that mean no mods or mods cannot be turned off???

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Me too,, im crash,, redmi note 3 pro,, FC when download start 10%
if it downloads half way through like that and then crash...then it's your internet connection. just try again.
at that point, the mod is NOT even activated. just retry.

kean1

New User
Jul 15, 2017
which part doesn't work? clarification please, so I can fix things. there are 2 toggles there, if you can tell me more that would be good.

when you say not work does that mean no mods or mods cannot be turned off???
it worked in arena , story mod and multiplay , but when i tried it on event like material pot farming it doesnt work , but on other mod it work fine , and the i have tested the toggle on every mode of the game .