Thread Author
sPJqTT9IABj5HzS73EvBJ6Vnb65qUZy7DrhATb43Iai5p95_BjwNVNJk5xONZh1Xzimx=s180.png

Name: The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
Version: 7.1.0
Root: No

Mod features:
- 98% perfect
- no damage

Note : You can find the configuration file on the application's data path.

• Deresute: Android/data/jp.co.bandainamcoent.BNEI0242/files/koaConf.ini
Install Steps:
- Link your account to Bandai Namco ID (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version (if have)
- Download & Install the MOD

Android Republic offer only the most advanced and exclusive android mods. Our main focus is to develop secure mods by analyzing game security to deliver the most secure mods possible. Since 2014 we have been providing quality mods and growing every day since then, we are here to stay.

Credits: Syren
Playstore Link Deresute: アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ - Apps on Google Play

Download Link: Deresute v7.1.0

Last edited:

misakili0817

04/02/17
Thread Author
Game version 6.6.0 had released, Force update will be need at 8/3 12:00 JPT, hope there will have update here, thanks so much.

Bloodsign

New User
07/22/19
Thread Author
Is this both safe? To this day, I remembered Cygames used detect APK hash to find who's cheating and whatnot in Deresute. Dunno about Mirishita, but giving it a try right now.

Itazura

i'm here.
Public Release Moderator
06/30/17
Thread Author
Is this both safe? To this day, I remembered Cygames used detect APK hash to find who's cheating and whatnot in Deresute. Dunno about Mirishita, but giving it a try right now.
cygames only have idolm@ster brand but those 2 games from bandai namco if you want safe don't use any mod.

btw there's no ban since last year, deresute have config file to edit perfect percentage & Mirishita have random perfect.

Just don't abuse mod.

Bloodsign

New User
07/22/19
Thread Author
cygames only have idolm@ster brand but those 2 games from bandai namco if you want safe don't use any mod.

btw there's no ban since last year, deresute have config file to edit perfect percentage & Mirishita have random perfect.

Just don't abuse mod.
Thank you for answering me, I use the mod mostly just to auto on my emulator if I'm too busy to play for the day.
Never tried modding Mirishita, but if it can do 98% Perfect, then that's all I need.
As for Deresute, that means I can edit how many % for the Perfect, right? There are some songs that I want to have 100% Perfect, while other song at 95%. If it's that customizable, that's awesome.

Itazura

i'm here.
Public Release Moderator
06/30/17
Thread Author
Thank you for answering me, I use the mod mostly just to auto on my emulator if I'm too busy to play for the day.
Never tried modding Mirishita, but if it can do 98% Perfect, then that's all I need.
As for Deresute, that means I can edit how many % for the Perfect, right? There are some songs that I want to have 100% Perfect, while other song at 95%. If it's that customizable, that's awesome.
yes you can edit from perfect, great, cool, bad & miss

Top Bottom