The King of Fighters AllStar - Why is there currently only vip mod?

New Products

KOFAS

New User
Nov 10, 2019
I have noticed for some time that people have been asking for a public KOF Allstar mod, but always forward the link to the vip mod?
Why are there no more public versions of this game, the only modification of the vip mod being the increase in attack and defense? What is the advantage of acquiring a vip mod if there is no longer the option God mod or 1 hit kill?

h3yf00l

Device Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
Because once the mod hits public it'll be abused and patched within a month. One thing we've learned is that that public community loves to abuse mods.

Reactions: KOFAS

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
I have noticed for some time that people have been asking for a public KOF Allstar mod, but always forward the link to the vip mod?
Why are there no more public versions of this game, the only modification of the vip mod being the increase in attack and defense? What is the advantage of acquiring a vip mod if there is no longer the option God mod or 1 hit kill?
1 hit kill and god mode is the reason there is no more public mods. Idiots got hold of it and pissed of the legit whales in the game forcing the devs to roll out a mass ban wave and serious security.
The VIP mod has worked perfectly well for our users as well as staying safe. The advantage being you keep your account while rolling the content

KOFAS

New User
Nov 10, 2019
1 hit kill and god mode is the reason there is no more public mods. Idiots got hold of it and pissed of the legit whales in the game forcing the devs to roll out a mass ban wave and serious security.
The VIP mod has worked perfectly well for our users as well as staying safe. The advantage being you keep your account while rolling the content
So clarify another question ... the VIP is valid as long as there is no new update is it? Assuming it takes more than a month to release a new game update, is it still stable?

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
So clarify another question ... the VIP is valid as long as there is no new update is it? Assuming it takes more than a month to release a new game update, is it still stable?
It works as long as you are an active VIP. The mod is stable and only people that have pushed the mod too much have had any issues with bans

KOFAS

New User
Nov 10, 2019
It works as long as you are an active VIP. The mod is stable and only people that have pushed the mod too much have had any issues with bans
Do both the global version and the Japanese version have the same features in the mod? And what are these resources in addition to increased attack and defense? I'm basically interested in using the Japanese version at first, to complete Epic 1 and the other new modes. Does the vip mod have the function of one hit kill?

icry4u

Busy....Admiring....Antiklor....
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Do both the global version and the Japanese version have the same features in the mod? And what are these resources in addition to increased attack and defense? I'm basically interested in using the Japanese version at first, to complete Epic 1 and the other new modes. Does the vip mod have the function of one hit kill?

Zscythe

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Apr 13, 2018
same features to all versions

attack and defense multiplier from values 1 to 5
Does the vip mod have the function of one hit kill?
none, because of this
Because once the mod hits public it'll be abused and patched within a month. One thing we've learned is that that public community loves to abuse mods.

KOFAS

New User
Nov 10, 2019
What are the features of a VIP account? Only increased attack and defense? I really want to know because I am interested if it goes beyond that.