Name: The Legend of Neverland
SEA Version: 1.16.22110211
Global Version: 1.16.22110219
VTC Version: 1.16.22110217
KR Version: 1.16.22110309
Root: No

Mod features:
1. Semi - Godmode
NOTE: Some mobs/bosses with melee atk able to hit you still. Works on both field and dungeons.

Install Steps:
1. Download & Install mod
2. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission (if Android 6+)
3. Enjoy!

HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID
  • Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH
  • Enable STORAGE permission!
GAME CRASHED, HOW TO SEND LOGS ?
  • Go to folder /Android/data/game package name/files/mod_menu_crash_logs.txt
  • Copy and paste in the logs, send it here
  • Or u can take a screenshot inside the logs.txt
Think of it as a way to support me, I'm doing my best to keep them user friendly and not frequent. There is alwasy one on start and after that one every 30mins! Think of it as a small contribution and not a pain in the ass.
VIP users will not see ads!

Credits: Jacknator
Telegram: Update news

SEA
Playstore Link:
The Legend of Neverland - Apps on Google Play
Download Link: Download [ARTEAM]com gameark ggplay lonsea 11622110211 mod apk
Mirror Link:

Global
Playstore Link:
Download Link: Drop Download

VTC
Playstore Link:
The Legend of NeverLand VTC - Apps on Google Play

KR
Playstore Link:
레오네: 레전드 오브 네버랜드 - Apps on Google Play

Global variant the fairy skills blocked auto play . Even if i turned off auto fairy skills. The character gets stuck and so do all skills. unless I've turned off unlimited fairy skills . Please fix the fairy skills mod

Jacknator

Exclusive Modding Team
10/05/15
Country
Malaysia
Thread Author
Global variant the fairy skills blocked auto play . Even if i turned off auto fairy skills. The character gets stuck and so do all skills. unless I've turned off unlimited fairy skills . Please fix the fairy skills mod
Did u read on the menu info ?? Lol i thought i put there the info so i warn ppl before using it. Seems ppl dont know how to read or refuse to understand

02/15/18
Thread Author
Did u read on the menu info ?? Lol i thought i put there the info so i warn ppl before using it. Seems ppl dont know how to read or refuse to understand
I've read the info. The thing is it stops all skills. I've turned off auto play. All auto has been turned off. I've turned off auto battle and Auto fairy skills! When I turned on the unlimited fairy skills it stops all skills. I'm Trying to use everything manually but I can't use my skills with fairy skill mod on. It's stuck in some sort of loop and my character doesn't want to move. i also can't see the cool down for my skills. Forgotten to mention. . this is happening in fire sword.

Last edited:

lilnash29

New User
09/17/18
Thread Author
I've read the info. The thing is it stops all skills. I've turned off auto play. All auto has been turned off. I've turned off auto battle and Auto fairy skills! When I turned on the unlimited fairy skills it stops all skills. I'm Trying to use everything manually but I can't use my skills with fairy skill mod on. It's stuck in some sort of loop and my character doesn't want to move. i also can't see the cool down for my skills. Forgotten to mention. . this is happening in fire sword.
Class skill cooldown is also affected by the mod which is supposed to be only for fairy skills. The reason why you are not supposed to turn on auto battle and play it manually and use only the fairy skills when the mod is enabled. The cool down of class skills are visual only except the fairy skills.

Im playing with it by allowing the mod menu open all the time, so if all my class skills are in cooldown, i can enable the fairy skill cooldown mod and then spam the fairy skills. I will disable the mod again if i think all my class skills are available again and turn on auto battle or just press them manually. You just have to learn how to play with it.

02/15/18
Thread Author
i
Class skill cooldown is also affected by the mod which is supposed to be only for fairy skills. The reason why you are not supposed to turn on auto battle and play it manually and use only the fairy skills when the mod is enabled. The cool down of class skills are visual only except the fairy skills.

Im playing with it by allowing the mod menu open all the time, so if all my class skills are in cooldown, i can enable the fairy skill cooldown mod and then spam the fairy skills. I will disable the mod again if i think all my class skills are available again and turn on auto battle or just press them manually. You just have to learn how to play with it.
i just stopped using the auto fairy skills in fire sword.
Post automatically merged:

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Name: The Legend of Neverland
SEA Version: 1.16.22112213
Global Version: 1.16.22110219
VTC Version: 1.16.22110217
KR Version: 1.16.22110309
Root: No

Mod features:
1. Semi - Godmode
NOTE: Some mobs/bosses with melee atk able to hit you still. Works on both field and dungeons.

Install Steps:
1. Download & Install mod
2. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission (if Android 6+)
3. Enjoy!

HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID
  • Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH
  • Enable STORAGE permission!
GAME CRASHED, HOW TO SEND LOGS ?
  • Go to folder /Android/data/game package name/files/mod_menu_crash_logs.txt
  • Copy and paste in the logs, send it here
  • Or u can take a screenshot inside the logs.txt
Think of it as a way to support me, I'm doing my best to keep them user friendly and not frequent. There is alwasy one on start and after that one every 30mins! Think of it as a small contribution and not a pain in the ass.
VIP users will not see ads!

Credits: Jacknator
Telegram: Update news

SEA
Playstore Link:

Global
Playstore Link:

VTC