Outdated THE WALKING DEAD NO MAN'S LAND V2.11.1.9 (UNLIMITED MOVES+LONG MOVES) MOD APK v2.11.1.9 [MOD]

Jul 4, 2018
1b65f99cd61d2eb9ef63cc1e018f9c81cd442ca4.jpg

Name: THE WALKING DEAD NO MAN'S LAND V2.11.1.9 (UNLIMITED MOVES+LONG MOVES) MOD APK
Version: 2.11.1.9
Root: No

Mod:
Unlimited Moves+Long Moves

Install Steps:
- Unstall
- Dowload Apk and OBB
- Extact OBB , copy com.nextgames.android.twd paste in sdcard / android / OBB
- Play

Credits: &
Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextgames.android.twd

Download Link:
Unsigned APK:
walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_unsigned.apk
Signed APK: walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_signed.apk
OBB Download Link: com.nextgames.android.twd.zip

Mirror:
Unsigned APK: walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_unsigned.apk
Signed APK: walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_signed.apk

Last edited:

OdinDxD

PRM | Bahasa
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 25, 2016
View attachment 53590

Name: THE WALKING DEAD NO MAN'S LAND V2.11.1.9 (UNLIMITED MOVES+LONG MOVES) MOD APK

Mod:

Install Steps:
- Unstall
- Dowload Apk and OBB
- Play

Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextgames.android.twd

Download Link:
Unsigned APK: walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_unsigned.apk

Please add Mirror within 24 Hours!

Thank you..

Apr 14, 2018
D't work in NOX. Both apk. After 10 min no change
I see at your pic, that you have version 6.0.9.0. I'm using NOX version 6.1.1.0, and it runs very well. Plus, check the obb folder of your TWD game, maybe it's empty. I had that, too. lol Just extract the main and patch file into that folder again, then it should work. It happened to me. xD

And, good job, well done! The mod works really very well! Keep it up! :)

And as a sidenote:

Shortly, mostly with Google Chrome, the browser gives a virus warning after downloading the apk (not at obb) from up4earn and other hosters. I made an online scan with virustotal. Result = totally clean. lol

Here is the result for the unsigned apk:
Antivirus scan for 88f9b737f383f1173b53b52b16fc3d810c2a652b24cfe1a711ca8537aa3bc5a9 at 2018-07-04 20:19:47 UTC - VirusTotal

Kober

New User
Aug 26, 2017
I see at your pic, that you have version 6.0.9.0. I'm using NOX version 6.1.1.0, and it runs very well. Plus, check the obb folder of your TWD game, maybe it's empty. I had that, too. lol Just extract the main and patch file into that folder again, then it should work. It happened to me. xD
updated to the latest version on NOX 6.2. Not work ^_^
it's not meant to be

Apr 14, 2018
updated to the latest version on NOX 6.2. Not work ^_^
it's not meant to be
Ok, i'll try to explain the exact steps i did, to get it to run. lol

1. Install .apk
2. drag&drop your zipped .obb folder into NOX
3. After transfer, there should be on the left side of NOX a large window pop up. There should be now a yellow "New" sign beside the "Other Files", click there on the "open path" button. Now the section "My Computer" opens up.
4. Now click on that tranfered zipped .obb, and open it with your ES Zip Viewer or ES Zip Viewer Pro (I'm usin the Pro version lol).
5. Now mark both files, the .main and the .patch, through a long-left-click on each file.
6. Click now at upper right on the extract button.
7. Choose now the path -> SDcard/Android/OBB and click OK.
8. After extracting, close everything and start the game.
9. Now comes the tricky part lol: If it stops loading, then close the game and click on "My Computer" at the right side in tab, from there, you'll have to do the same steps again beginning with the step 4. from above. Only that you chose now the path for extraction to -> SDcard/Android/OBB/"com nextgames...." (your TWD game folder, which were created, through starting the game, and you'll see then, that it's maybe empty lol).
10. After extracting those 2 files, main and patch, into that empty folder, you can now start the game again, and it should now start within seconds.

Wheeew! What a long description. My fingers are hurting now. LMAO

Anyways, i hope, i could help you a little and you'll get it to run now, too. :)

Kober

New User
Aug 26, 2017
7. Choose now the path -> SDcard/Android/OBB/com.nextgames.android.twd
n this folder put files
PS 0. Start the game without the mod and finish the tutorial

Josky

New User
Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 53590

Mod:

Install Steps:
- Unstall
- Dowload Apk and OBB
- Play

Download Link:
Unsigned APK:
walking_dead_v2.11.1.9_com.nextgames.android.twdUnlimMoves_unsigned.apk

Mirror:
Not Work. Unsigned APK Corrupt!