Status
Not open for further replies.

TogeTogean

Indonesian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 8, 2016
Good Day Everyone! :>

February is a good month for myself and I want to celebrate my slice of life with you guys here.
It happen that 14th february is my birthday and here is free VIP for someone who have a nice luck.

Since it's Valentine's Day, i want "Chocolate" as the main theme here.
So, here we go~

Rules:
- Please only post if you're submitting an image, anything else will be irrelevant and will be deleted.
- If you are caught using fake pictures you will be disqualified.
- One post PER user.
- Keep images family friendly, nothing sexual/violent.

Requirements (Choose ONE):
- An image of what you will be giving your significant other for Valentine's day with a sign next to it saying "Team AR" and "Toge <3". (Note: Must be a physical sign with love)
- An image of chocolate decoration or cake with a lot of chocolate Valentine's day with a sign next to it saying "Team AR" and "Toge". (Note: Must be a physical sign with love)
- A drawing you made of something related to Valentine's day signed with your username. (More chocolate is a plus)

END DATE:
Winners will be picked on February 15, 2019.

Good luck to you all!

Regards with love,
Toge.

IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG

TogeTogean

Indonesian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 8, 2016
Thank you for joining this giveaway, it made me happy to see your creation over myself on my birthday. Sorry about this, but I only pick one person and i pick @ovlrsch as the winner. Congratulations!

Don't be sad, we have more giveaways coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TogeTogean

Indonesian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 8, 2016
Thank you for joining this giveaway, it made me happy to see your creation over myself on my birthday. Sorry about this, but I only pick one person and i pick @ovlrsch as the winner. Congratulations!

Don't be sad, we have more giveaways coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ovlrsch and Jayrei
Status
Not open for further replies.