Exclusive Ultimate Ninja Blazing / NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝 ナルティメットブレイジング v.2.25.0 [mega mod]

New Products

BTG

admiring tencent, main supplier of ban factories
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016

Name: Ultimate Ninja Blazing
JP: NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝 ナルティメットブレイジング
Version: 2.25.0
Root: No

Mod:

1) god mode
2) massive dmg (100x)
3) weak enemy
4) speed up - click speed button
5) always 3 stars
6) always win (quit or lose will declare as win)

Install Steps:
1.) uninstall original, install mod apk, play

Notes:
1.) try to abuse less, no point to get to rank 1 when you get character rewards already... Unless you like dev to pay you a visit

Credits: BTG
Playstore: Ultimate Ninja Blazing - Apps on Google Play | NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝 ナルティメットブレイジング - Apps on Google Play
Original: Ultimate Ninja Blazing APK Download - Free Action GAME for Android | APKPure.com
| NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝 ナルティメットブレイジング for Android - APK Download | NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝 ナルティメットブレイジング for Android - APK Download

Download:

Last edited:

sweetleadeer

New User
Jun 14, 2018
@BTG You the man, man. Anyone else having problems getting past the privacy policy consent? I click and nothing happens. The button depresses so it registered it, but it just stays on that screen?

Jan 23, 2016
@BTG You the man, man. Anyone else having problems getting past the privacy policy consent? I click and nothing happens. The button depresses so it registered it, but it just stays on that screen?
Should only need to start an account on a vanilla save the code, reinstall this version then put the code in!

sweetleadeer

New User
Jun 14, 2018
Can't get to that point. This is there any time you install a new version and when I click either accept or decline it doesn't do anything /sigh Screenshot_2018-06-14-22-28-14.png

sweetleadeer

New User
Jun 14, 2018
@BTG seems like the bypass all is the only one I don't have the issue on is there any way to bypass that screen? Can I somehow transfer the cache from one after I got past that to the others?

Mahdiy

New User
Oct 23, 2016
Hi For some reason the PvP mode doesn't work and it gets stuck at the warning page then crashes can you fix it please.

Reactions: Kitty

Kitty

New User
Jun 21, 2018
Pls some tell how to start the game I'm actually stuck on the advertising menu! ?? The menu just freezes either i click on "accept all" or "reject all" "Any type of help would be appreciated

Mahdiy

New User
Oct 23, 2016
Pls some tell how to start the game I'm actually stuck on the advertising menu! ?? The menu just freezes either i click on "accept all" or "reject all" "Any type of help would be appreciated
Hi don't know if this will help but try to install the (all mod) this worked for me

Reactions: Kitty

sweetleadeer

New User
Jun 14, 2018
@BTG can bypass the ad screen turning data off to log in with the pvp and multi but the toggle isn't working it's just always huge damage.

karido

New User
Apr 21, 2017
in this game u can use mod very good if u want to level your ninja or farming ramen to make your 6star army