Exclusive Ultimate Tennis: 3D online sports game v3.16.4417 ( Mod )

New Products

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
MnvHVX7tiRg3PKlhzpRWBWdplU0jVTyu8R0VmEsGTG877rfeITRv6wfVz_LcR4ZEBwM=s180.png

Game Name: Ultimate Tennis: 3D online sports game
Package Name: com.ninemgames.tennis.google
MOD Version: 3.16.4417
Root: NO

Mod Features :

• Missing Ball Mod
  • Auto Mod Enabled in Multiplayer

Install Steps:
If you have my old mod installed skip to step 3
- Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
- Uninstall your current version
- Download & Install the MOD

Notes & Instructions:
- Make sure you put Tennis_Config.txt file in /storage/emulated/0/ HERE or in your /sdcard/ HERE ( you can find it inside the .rar file you downloaded ) mod will not work if you don't follow this step
- Make sure you give Storage Permission for the game otherwise mod will not work
- Make sure you don't have Game Guardian installed ( Uninstall if you have it )
- Missing Ball Mod ( This will make the ball disappear when the opponent tries to hit the ball WARNING ## This might affect your player can't be Fixed ...!!! ## )
- You can enable the mods by simply adjusting the values inside the Tennis_Config.txt 1 = ON | 0 = OFF ( 1st line is Missing Ball mod | 2nd line is Auto Mod )
- Your Opponent can see the ball goes missing so it is not recommended to use this mod on your main account use on your own risk you have been warned
- Due to how Missing Ball mod is made your and your opponent's stats will be affected ( it will show 0 HP and random values for other stats just ignore it )
- Don't abuse this mod otherwise it will be patched

Credits: icry4u
Playstore Link: Ultimate Tennis: 3D online sports game - Apps on Google Play
Download Mod: 147.22 MB file on MEGA

CheetaG0D

Staff member
VIP
Apr 10, 2017
- Don't abuse this mod otherwise it will be patched

A random user: Did you say abuse it? Will do!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: icry4u

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Work?
I cant login first screen.
Need google login?
just click back button on your device to cancel google login and it should show you facebook and guest logins

Reactions: zeroswat

Jayrei

Türkçe Destek
Staff member
Team AR
Jun 6, 2016
This is the CEO of Ultimate Tenis Mod
Michael Ligma,

Due to many people abusing this mod i am suing the manager of the site @NimKD and the user @Procumulative for breaking the Patriotic Law pg29 3b 4th line, also known as DMCA copyright. You guys have created this mod illegally and you WILL pay for it. Soon you all gonna hear details from my lawyers. They are also mexican cartel members, be careful 😏

zeroswat

Malaysian Support, Hit Me
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 27, 2016
This is the CEO of Ultimate Tenis Mod
Michael Ligma,

Due to many people abusing this mod i am suing the manager of the site @NimKD and the user @Procumulative for breaking the Patriotic Law pg29 3b 4th line, also known as DMCA copyright. You guys have created this mod illegally and you WILL pay for it. Soon you all gonna hear details from my lawyers. They are also mexican cartel members, be careful 😏
Lovely