UNLIMITED LIVES AND POINTS IN THE GAME THE LAST DAY ON EARTH:SURVIVAL

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Last-Day-on-Earth-Survival-hack-cheats-no-apk-mod.png

V1.4.4 WORKS AFTER UPDATES:TRUE
HI ALL.IT'S ME AGAIN A HACKER FROM RUSSIA. I BADLY SPEAK IN ENGLISH, CAREFULLY WATCH THE VIDEO AND JUST DO AS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO. AND YOU WILL SUCCEED. BY CHANGING ONE VALUE,I HACKED THE GAME UNLIMITED LIFE, UNLIMITED SKILL POINTS, FAST LEVEL UP.
FOR HACKING YOU NEED A PROGRAM GAME GUARDIAN

for hacking you need to find the number 750700 DOUBLE. Then click on the Go button, and scroll down, starting from 750700 to 17. when you reach the desired value, change it to 0.
then you will become immortal, your skill points will increase very quickly.
SEARCH IN THE REGION LEAVE ONLY ANONYMOUS

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

chiko28

New User
11/21/16
Thread Author
any hacked value for money only? and any tips/info after duplicating resources when going in/out any areas/home will be stuck to loading. when stucked to loading even restarting the app or by using vpn still stuck to loading and can never go inside any places because of that. ty for the tutorials too :)

Zelox

New User
01/21/17
Thread Author
i find 750700 Double. go to . 17 position down, i
changed to 0 -
only max stink

Last edited:

OdinDxD

Dedicated Single Mother
Public Release Moderator
09/25/16
Thread Author
Moved to the right section!

Zephrose

New User
11/22/16
Thread Author
not working, changed 17 position down hp still go down and points didn't increase

Jamiemcc1986

New User
07/30/17
Thread Author
Does anyone know How do u recover from the loading freeze after crafting something that's not in game yet? I made lv 87 and i crafted kevlar armor and some other things them and travelled to a location then the game froze and has bee for a few days now even after updates resarting doesn't solve it. Please help

Top Bottom