Unsign APK

New Products

RogerAngell00

New User
Dec 5, 2015
Could anyone unsign this APK for me, please? Because I don't have a PC right now.

Attachments

• Pathfinder-Adventures-v1.0.3.1-Adreno-Mod-apkone.net.apk
    28.4 MB · Views: 82

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Making an unsigned mod is needed if you want to log in to your google;
You need;
RAR for android
Modded apk you wish to login with

Steps to take;
  1. In RAR navigate to the folder containing the APK
  2. Long click the APK and open as archive
  3. Inside the APK copy/cut the 'lib' folder and paste it in the folder that has the apk
  4. Cut/copy the lib folder you just extracted and reopen the apk as archive
  5. Delete the lib folder that is in the archive and paste the extracted one DONT OVERWRITE IT WILL NOT WORK.
You now have an unsigned mod and can follow the below guide to login with your google account

How to login with Google+ on unsigned modded Android games (Root)

Reactions: RogerAngell00

Ted Hartman

New User
Apr 8, 2015
Thanks, I did this exact thing in both my desktop and my device and its not unsigning the mod I want to use. Maybe there's something goofy with the signature, or maybe the dev has a check that keeps this from working. Thanks, though.

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks, I did this exact thing in both my desktop and my device and its not unsigning the mod I want to use. Maybe there's something goofy with the signature, or maybe the dev has a check that keeps this from working. Thanks, though.
The dev can't add defense against unsigning. Unsigning a mod is just not signing it in the first place, the signature is a warranty sticker that shows the apk hasn't been tampered with.
As soon as you tamper with the apk the signature is gone.
If you followed the steps correctly then you have an unsigned apk

Ted Hartman

New User
Apr 8, 2015
The dev can't add defe
The dev can't add defense against unsigning. Unsigning a mod is just not signing it in the first place, the signature is a warranty sticker that shows the apk hasn't been tampered with.
As soon as you tamper with the apk the signature is gone.
If you followed the steps correctly then you have an unsigned apk
That makes sense. I'm just wondering why I can no longer sign in to Google in the app when I install over the original mod with the unsigned apk. My settings are the same in LP and its literally the same app. that I was signing into before.