Jun 26, 2017

Name: Valkyrie Crusade
Version: 6.0.1
Playstore Link: Valkyrie Crusade - Google Play Store
Mod: 100% Trigger Chance/Infinite Skill Proc/Endless Awaken Burst
Root Needed: No (signed)

Installation:
1.)
Remove the Play Store version (or you can try installing it over if you've got Lucky Patcher);
2.) Install modded APK.

Download:
100% Trigger Chance/Infinite Skill Proc/Endless Awaken Burst

100% Trigger Chance Only

100% Trigger Chance (Limited)/Endless Awaken Burst

Credits:
@LikeWater (mod idea)

Disclaimer:
Use at your own risk. The mod itself works flawlessly, but so do their manual checks, thus if someone reports you or you rank up way too fast you WILL get banned if you make yourself suspicious. You've been warned.

Only the second version (100% Trigger Chance Only) works in Demon Realm Voyage.

Last edited:

GeohoundG2

New User
Aug 7, 2015
all mods are not safe, both has a risk of getting banned if you abused it, it just depends on how you use it

OtonaPoi

Advance Member
Jun 26, 2017
is this safe?
As long as they don't catch you cheating, both versions are theoretically "safe", with the safer version raising less suspicion from a human point of view; you'll still get banned if they decide to look up on your battle records. I'd say to just don't do anything too out of ordinary for a normal player, taking in consideration your kingdom's level and deck composition, and you're good to go.

Reactions: Kaiser Sung

Yuukifee

New User
Nov 4, 2017
As long as they don't catch you cheating, both versions are theoretically "safe", with the safer version raising less suspicion from a human point of view; you'll still get banned if they decide to look up on your battle records. I'd say to just don't do anything too out of ordinary for a normal player, taking in consideration your kingdom's level and deck composition, and you're good to go.
if i am at kingdom lv 17x and deck full of URs is it safe?

OtonaPoi

Advance Member
Jun 26, 2017
In the end, sincerely, nothing of that matters if somebody reports you (if you're in an alliance and/or keeps reporting your own progress somewhere) or you rank up too fast (top 100~500) at once... They will be forced to take notice of your unusual activity and check what you're up to: If they confirm that you were indeed cheating then a 2-day to 1 week ban will be issued at first, with longer and ultimately a permanent ban if you become a repeating offender.

If you happen to be playing by yourself and don't try to abuse how far you normally would be able to go without the mod then you'll be "safe" for as long as they don't implement some automated means of detecting whether you're cheating or not, which doesn't seem to be the case yet.

It asked me for update when I installed it, and wen I checked the version its the latest, so I don't kno ways going on
I... don't know what to say. Are you sure you're downloading from the links provided in this thread and actually installing them? What version shows up in-game or over the app's properties, by the way? If it's not 4.1.1, then you might be trying to run an outdated version.

GeohoundG2

New User
Aug 7, 2015
that is still low, even 100+ kingdom can be banned if they are suspicious about it. some cards has a limit on their skill usage, usually cards that gives buffs/debuffs, damage + unable to move, unable to move, which are SR and above. I only notice cards that has unlimited activations are those x% damage to enemy/enemies, which for some reason, are SR and below.

like OtonoPoi say. abusing it will raise suspicion to your account, especially on events. try not to get too high on it, even me having a 100+ kingdom level, I'm not getting too high on the event, although I reached 200+ at the start, right now im somewhere 1.5k on rank due to not doing the event most of the time

Imomora

New User
Nov 5, 2017
i was banned once for 1 week. i dont know what my mistake i just do normal like before i use mod, i never exceed of normal player activity. btw duration i use the mod is 12 day at the new event Infinity Tower ( Underworld Tower To Heaven )

Reactions: Poncow5

izayamikaelis

New User
Jul 27, 2017
my say on this is....IF you got temporary banned because of the mod.... Stop using the mod at once just use the normal apk... because i assume your account will be on the watchlist by this point... better play it safe than sorry unless you don't mind losing your account