VIP experience

New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troughk

Mar 13, 2017
I was vip last year and the mods selections were diverse. Havent had a chance to check now because of work schedule and school but overall vip was worth the $20 for the quality low chance of ban mods. Only issue i had was my Galxaxy Note 9 on 8.1 didnt support some mods but a computer easily fixed that. Mod team always responds as quick as they can and mods are usually updated within 3 days. I loved my experience and will be buying again.

Troughk

Mar 13, 2017
Hey guys so if you are looking at this review, it must mean you are considering buying v.i.p. well im here to tell yall my experience with TeamAR. They kindly make sure to refer you to the right section when you need help. They are on top of updates that come weekly for all types of different games. But that doesnt mean everything is perfect. The one thing you most definitely need if you want to be vip is PATIENCE. Ive seen alot of people lose it over games not being updated as fast as 1 hour. Obviously people got lives and cant do it that fast but people never learn. Either way haha what im trying to say is, for $20 a month, esp if the game you play is exclusive to TeamAR i would highly reccomend buying it and enjoying the perks of VIP. Hope this review helped.

h3yf00l

Device Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
Thank you for your review again, I've merged both into one.

Troughk

Mar 13, 2017
Bought VIP again about 2 weeks ago. With the new license system in place it took me 3-5 days just to get it working and even when it does work i always get errors every time i change to wifi or use data. Tried to get a refund but was denied that as well, then i see today that people that bought VIP just for call of duty mobile can get refunds even tho they say not to buy vip for just one game it astonished me how that refund was allowed even tho i was denied mine . Everytime i asked about mod features none of the people who actually made the mod responded. Its like they made the mod and cant be bothered to see if extra features can be added or if certain features can be changed. Havent even used my vip since crashing nor will i be. Thanks.

Uncle_BoB

What Protection?
Staff member
Cracking Team
Mar 20, 2014
Bought VIP again about 2 weeks ago. With the new license system in place it took me 3-5 days just to get it working and even when it does work i always get errors every time i change to wifi or use data. Tried to get a refund but was denied that as well, then i see today that people that bought VIP just for call of duty mobile can get refunds even tho they say not to buy vip for just one game it astonished me how that refund was allowed even tho i was denied mine . Everytime i asked about mod features none of the people who actually made the mod responded. Its like they made the mod and cant be bothered to see if extra features can be added or if certain features can be changed. Havent even used my vip since crashing nor will i be. Thanks.
Thanks for your information, but i have to comment on some of your points.

1.) After the new license system it took you "3-5" days to get it working.
Why did you not get in contact with staff to resolve your problem ? also we extended vip during this transition for all users +6 days total so you lost absolutely no VIP time, yes it was a inconvenience but switching to a new system is not as straightforward as you would wish.

2.) When it does work i always get errors every time i change to wifi or use data.
This one i can't believe you are using the same system as use, as this problem was fixed the same week as the other ones and offline mode was added, there is absolutely 0 chance that you would be kicked due to lack of wifi or data.

3.) Refunds are not given out after a user has used their VIP constantly and or used with multiple games, it has always been like this but we do accommodate users with extensions when they run in to problems, they only need to let us know.

4.) Everytime i asked about mod features none of the people who actually made the mod responded. Its like they made the mod and cant be bothered to see if extra features can be added or if certain features can be changed.
This is due to the fact we have over 200 games in VIP, do you think we have time to go back and keep checking/adding features for every game ? If the game is new and hot we consider it and try our best but its just not feasible.

I am sorry you had a bad experience this time, but i feel that you had some bad luck with the transition to the new VIP app and gave up instead of asking for help, all the problems you described about the new VIP app are long fixed and our staff are here to support you as needed.

Regarding your refund feel free to send me a pm, i will check your play history and if you have not been playing as you said i will be more than happy to refund you.

Thanks and hope you have a better experience in the future!

Reactions: NimKD
Status
Not open for further replies.