VIP paid for

New Products

Signas

New User
Dec 11, 2016
Ok so I bought V.I.P here and I got to say you guys really put in good work. Thank you to all who help people like me posting your public and V.I.P mods.

Now I did buy VIP but unfortanetly I find it useless for myself due to the fact most mods I look at or desired are for signed phones. What is the point as I have a rooted phone so i desire a unsigned version of the mod that way i can save my game progress. Does any moderator or vip member know if its possible to get unsigned version mods for VIP? Or is most signed? I really want to save gsme progress in case of updated game please and thank you for your help.

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Ok so I bought V.I.P here and I got to say you guys really put in good work. Thank you to all who help people like me posting your public and V.I.P mods.

Now I did buy VIP but unfortanetly I find it useless for myself due to the fact most mods I look at or desired are for signed phones. What is the point as I have a rooted phone so i desire a unsigned version of the mod that way i can save my game progress. Does any moderator or vip member know if its possible to get unsigned version mods for VIP? Or is most signed? I really want to save gsme progress in case of updated game please and thank you for your help.
Signed mods can be used on rooted or uprooted phones the only time you NEED an unsigned mod is to login to google if you want to do this you just need to remove the signature yourself

Signas

New User
Dec 11, 2016
Signed mods can be used on rooted or uprooted phones the only time you NEED an unsigned mod is to login to google if you want to do this you just need to remove the signature yourself
How do i remove the signature to make the mod unsigned myself? Can you direct me towards a tutorial with a link if you may? Thank you for replying as well.

Signas

New User
Dec 11, 2016
Nevermind i did a lot of research. I found how to unsign a modded signed apk file.

For those who are looking for how to do this like me here are the instructions.

Step 1: put the modded signed apk file on your laptop desktop.

Step 2: use winrar (quick google search for winrar rarlab to download it) to open up apk.

Step 3: drag the lib file out of the apk.

Step 4: delete lib file in modded signed apk you just opened with winrar.

Step 5: drag the lib folder back to the apk file that you opened with winrar.

Step 6: import the newly unsigned mod apk back to your phone.

Step 7: install the newly unsigned mod apk over playerstore apk.

Note: make sure you login with google play games on playstore version before installing mod over playstore version. Also sometimes completing the game tutorial is mandatory to make sure the mod works correctly.

Enjoy

Reactions: Lorelai