VIP Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiham

VIP
Jun 29, 2017
Mods are great, I use this for Marvel Contest of Champions, and boy it is great! as long as you don't do anything stupid, you'll be fine :) great work, fast updates!

nos4r3

New User
Apr 29, 2018
Mod are really great and work as intend i only have a problem with some game but it usually fix really fast

Some game are tricky to use it so you might get banned ( like knight chronicle ) the game are kinda new so GM are pretty aggressive if you want to buy vip for this game only think about it first also a reminder it always risky when you cheat do some research or ask in chat before buying some game you don't need to worry about ban at all

Also staff here are awesome last month my vip are running out soon but some game i play are need update so i try to ask staff nicely if i can still check it if mod up to-date or not ( after my vip expire ) but staff not only told me that i still can check he also add 2 more day for me really nice staff

I only have one complain so far i wish there are a option to buy more then 1 month with a bit of discount would be great

InfiniteZero

New User
Jan 16, 2017
As a former VIP, Android Republic is a great community with admins and modders who are efficient people who provides mod that are effective and up to date.
simple but frank they are great provider.

Todoski

New User
Feb 20, 2018
Not sure if I'm a noob, but this is the only place I could find mod for Onmyoji. :p The mod here help me get through the low level grind. I learn mod here doesn't work for every revision of android OS, because of that I learn work around for my device. But it work great. If someone remember my misleading comment there, I'm sorry. Everything works as intended by the modder. Thanks for your effort.

I tried a couple of other mod and the update was quick. I mean, this is real VIP feel. Worth every dollar! Unfortunately, I can't afford the VIP for long. I hope I can subscribe VIP again in the future.

Cheers!

Todoski

New User
Feb 20, 2018
Mod are really great and work as intend i only have a problem with some game but it usually fix really fast

Some game are tricky to use it so you might get banned ( like knight chronicle ) the game are kinda new so GM are pretty aggressive if you want to buy vip for this game only think about it first also a reminder it always risky when you cheat do some research or ask in chat before buying some game you don't need to worry about ban at all

Also staff here are awesome last month my vip are running out soon but some game i play are need update so i try to ask staff nicely if i can still check it if mod up to-date or not ( after my vip expire ) but staff not only told me that i still can check he also add 2 more day for me really nice staff

I only have one complain so far i wish there are a option to buy more then 1 month with a bit of discount would be great
If I remember correctly, every 6th or 7th month of VIP is free. I think that's the VIP discount you're looking for.

gendevile

New User
Mar 19, 2017
1 month ago i buy vip, i only target 1 game, and i buy, for 1 month i really enjoy and service very friendly and very fast

Gesoodra

New User
May 7, 2018
In one week I'll end my second month of vip and I have to say that probably there'll be a third in future, but I'd prefer if we, vip users, could have a 'stop time' when the staff is updating the app: someone, like me, has vip only for one mod, and can't use it for 1/2 days, like is happened this month, is a bit frustrating. That's a little pebble that once is removed will make this service perfect.

gorythor

Sep 20, 2016
If you see a mod for a game you play or are considering playing in the VIP section, I suggest you get VIP right away. Android Republic is very fast with their updates and at certain points, add or change the mods to improve customer experience or to prevent their customers from being banned due to mobile games increasing their mod detection software. I believe I have purchased VIP somewhere between 4~7 times now(I know that's a bit vague but I'm really not sure lol), and I've had a positive experience every time. The only times I don't have VIP are when I quit all of the games that I play that are on VIP, and whenever I come back to the games or when they mod a new game I'm interested in, I purchase VIP right away once more.

Flayra

New User
May 28, 2018
Awesome community. Fast updates. Quick with support and very helpful. All the mods I have downloaded have worked. Not to mention it's the only website that has the working .apk files to play a game that I really like, but it doesn't show up on my default PlayStore.

story

VIP
Jul 15, 2016
I really admire your enthusiasm.
I look forward to working with you.
Thank you always.

Ordina

Nov 13, 2017
VIP was great during the period i bought it. Many games were available and updated, even tried out new games where i have not tried before! Mods were also on the safe side and not crazy to get your account banned instantly. Would definitely recommend to at least give it a try once! You wont regret it with their wide range of games available.

SuicideX66

Advance Member
Jan 24, 2017
Android Republic VIP Review
8 Months Purchased / 3 - 4 Months Free(Contests&VIP Rewards)

Features: 8(10) / 10*
Security: 10 / 10
Update Speed: 8(10) / 10
Content: Na / 10*
Support 8(10) / 10*
Ease of Use: 10 / 10

*See below

Overall Quality: 10 / 10

So, I joined Android Republic back in January 2017. At that time, the free mod I had been using for Marvel Contest of Champions was discontinued by its creator Coperius and due to the level of security no other modder was seemingly able to step up to the plate. The modding community for this game was literally dead once this guy stepped back, that's how much he cornered the market(I still believe he was paid off by the game devs). Eventually after weeks of searching, someone finally decided to take on the challenge. Team AR. Their exclusive release started out as a free mod, it was far from perfect, seemingly being used to test of waters and get a feel for the interest in the game. A rocky road at first to be sure. That didn't discourage me though, with talk of it possibly being moved up into a VIP mod, I knew that would mean a massive leap in quality, ....right? Although still on the fence over the quality and iffy about the $20 price tag for a mobile game, I sucked it up and threw some coffee funds at the screen. I told myself, when it comes down to it, do I want to keep wasting exasperating amounts of time and annoyance trying to complete endgame content clearly designed to rake in a few extra bucks by the game devs? Or do I want to save those few extra cumulative hours and just enjoy the game like I did at the beginning? Well, as it went, I wasn't disappointed in my purchase in the slightest. Since then, people have tried making free mods for the game, causing one ban wave after another. Throughout it all, I'm still here, playing Team AR's exclusive VIP mod without a care.

TLDR

Security & Features:
VIP mods are designed to be as safe as possible, with the least amount of risk. So while some free mods might have extra features included in them, they most likely greatly increase the ban risk. Just something to keep in mind.

Content:
I'm not rating this category since I pretty much only use one VIP mod, I have dabbled with a few others for fun but not much beyond that. That being said, I do see a pretty consistent flow of new content from month to month. Not a lot, but every now and then you'll notice a new addition. I feel like most members here are like myself though, subscribing for a specific mod, so new additions don't usually matter too much to us.

Support & Ease of Use:
Support and ease of use pretty much go hand in hand. From the technical side, while some staff won't always coddle you, most of the time if you actually look, the answers are already written right in front of your face. There's a reason they have a whole section dedicated to setting up and using their licensing system. If you look at it from a customer service point of view, they're probably getting flooded with random and senseless pings everyday and have to spend hours sifting through just to find the ones that actually require attention.

Update Speeds:
The average release for updates from my experience is 1 - 4 days. Depending on what's in the update and if anything needs to be fixed, it could take a little longer. I've put this one last because it kind of ties into my last comment in the paragraph above. In the end we're partly to blame for some of the release issues.

Overall I'm satisfied with my VIP experience and will continue purchasing Team AR's services whenever the need arises.

Team AR will grow on you pretty fast and you won't find yourself sweating the small stuff. So in that case, I guess I'm pretty biased and you should probably take my review with a grain of salt. :cool:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2016
This is the site i looked for when i want an edge on new game. They usually have most of the new game. The modder are very considerate and think of the user well being in the game wise. I've also learned a lot and started to get into modding (basic) myself. Thank you.

Derrick Lee

New User
Aug 28, 2017
The Mod is working great.. I playing darkness rises. I'm also looking forward for maplestory M.
Updates were deliver as soon as possible.
Wonderful services.

VIRUS

New User
Jul 20, 2018
VIP games are good but I'm 50-50 with mods because I play marvel strike force there is big bug is both don't attack sometimes and marvel future fight only no skill cool down work but high damage not work properly

h3yf00l

License Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
Thank you to everyone for leaving a review over the last few years. It's helped us improve as a team and improve our content.
We will be locking the thread as we will be allowing users to post their own thread to leave their own unique review.

Post a review HERE to let others know about your VIP experience.

Regards,
Team AR

Status
Not open for further replies.