What exactly is a "VIP" game?

Jonius

New User
06/22/21
Thread Author
I used to play a lot on mobile, but I got into PC gaming and haven't touched the app store for two years since then. I discovered only recently that a lot of paid games (and some really good ones) on Google Play are regularly being offered for free, so I thought I'd try some out. While browsing, mobdro kodi I noticed some of them are labeled VIP and I was wondering what these are. Are they actually premium games, or does "VIP" mean another thing? Thanks.

Last edited:

DJLeftNut

VIP
01/14/15
Thread Author
Basically the games they have in VIP are popular and/or hard to mod, the majority of which are not available anywhere else on the internet. Those VIP games that CAN be found somewhere in public mod forums are just there temporarily, the mod is different/inferior and more easily noticed by developers, and/or the support and continuity of service for the mods is not guaranteed.
In VIP, instead, they provide the best and safest possible mod and always try to keep up with updates as fast as they can.

P.s. If you use search next time the answers were already there. 9/10 times your thoughts have already been answered 😉

h3yf00l

Spoon-feeding since 2014
Administrator
04/02/14
Thread Author
Basically the games they have in VIP are popular and/or hard to mod, the majority of which are not available anywhere else on the internet. Those VIP games that CAN be found somewhere in public mod forums are just there temporarily, the mod is different/inferior and more easily noticed by developers, and/or the support and continuity of service for the mods is not guaranteed.
In VIP, instead, they provide the best and safest possible mod and always try to keep up with updates as fast as they can.

P.s. If you use search next time the answers were already there. 9/10 times your thoughts have already been answered 😉
Thank you :)

deoika

New User
01/12/22
Thread Author
I used to play a ton on portable, however I got into PC gaming and haven't contacted the application store for quite some time from that point forward. I found as of late that a great deal of paid games (and a few great ones) on Google Play are consistently being presented for nothing, so I thought I'd give exactly a shot. While perusing, I saw some of them are named VIP and I was thinking about what these are. Is it safe to say that they are really top notch games, or does "celebrity" mean something else? Much obliged

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
I used to play a ton on portable, however I got into PC gaming and haven't contacted the application store for quite some time from that point forward. I found as of late that a great deal of paid games (and a few great ones) on Google Play are consistently being presented for nothing, so I thought I'd give exactly a shot. While perusing, I saw some of them are named VIP and I was thinking about what these are. Is it safe to say that they are really top notch games, or does "celebrity" mean something else? Much obliged
VIP games, mod version of games where devs used a strong security generally

Top Bottom