What's Good AR

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Apr 4, 2018
What's up guys ,semi long ramble ahead, warning.
I've only been here a day and found new home already ;). Have much to explore and I'm already sure VIP is well worth it. I'm newer to the modding apks world but def not Android itself. Few years ago worked at a smaller "xda like" forum site, (I believe there's only 2 or 3 active ones so guess :0) Stepped away from the dev world for a while, now it's app/game modding time.
Word.

Last edited:

ChiefMaster1010

Indonesian Support
Staff member
Team AR
May 12, 2016
What's up guys ,semi long ramble ahead, warning.
nly been here a day and found new home already ;). Have much to explore and I'm already sure VIP is well worth it. I'm newer to the modding apks world but def not Android itself. Few years ago worked at a smaller "xda like" forum site, (I believe there's only 2 or 3 active ones so guess :0) Stepped away from the dev world for a while, now it's app/game modding time.
Word.
welcome to Android Republic, you can start by reading our rules
Important - Forum Rules
when you decide to upgrade your account to VIP, you can follow this link
Select Language

Apr 4, 2018
welcome to Android Republic, you can start by reading our rules
Important - Forum Rules
when you decide to upgrade your account to VIP, you can follow this link
Select Language
For a staff member , dont you see Ive been a VIP member since i signed up. i also read every single rule and sticky post and since I have experience Moderating forums , i make sure i click Like on any important or required rules posting as to timestamp/ show i read them. Please look into the facts before generalizing and I mean that with the utmost respect. Represent staff well, thanks for the welcome . If i have already violated any terms already somehow kindly Inbox me.