04/26/16
Thread Author
RL7zgbED_T8In3GkqmFpa-V42alcJY1pU3OFZLy8A1cLYj6iVpJM6Oums2jJaDKNudg=w300.png

Name: X-Squad
Version: 1.0.5
Root: Yes/No

Mod:
1.) god mode (when SOUND OFF)
2.) 10x dmg, 10x defense (when SOUND OFF)

3.) no cd
4.) auto enabled by default

This game is the SAME as X-Force https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/x-force-v-1-0-6-no-cd.22497/, same servers, same dev. No idea why they have so many versions. You CAN use this version if you have login with FB, it recognizes my account and continue the progress ;)

Notes:
1.) mod doesn't work in arena or robbing people -- this is a blessing...
2.) quit game when facing the first dragon (only for new player)
3.) dmg mod ONLY effecting if you ALREADY passed the stage, even when you get 1 star. You will see suddenly you get the wonderful 3 stars ;). If you use dmg mod on NEW stage/dungeon, then you will get kicked out from the server. I never used dmg mod in PVP or events, your turn to test that out.
4.) another tip: when you get to tutorial to beat any Titans (gold boss, rune boss, whatever), quit the game. get back in there and see if you can skip it. once you level up more of your heroes, you can come back to it and kill the boss to get massive rewards. Failure to skip will mean you won't have time to kill him, which is still ok since your dmg is boosted ;)
5.) I have the feeling that dmg mod is fully working for events such as boss etc. Anyway, your turn to test.

Mod #1 and #2 are not useful to you. NEVER use them. no CD is good enough, make sure you have a healer then you can win any fights.

Install Steps:
1.) extract OBB from apkpure link, install mod
2.) play and enjoy

Similar with X-Force, dev is/known to be active on banning. They've got 23 servers in such sort period. You're given the blessing to abuse! :tearsofjoy: You need to watch on your ranking, anywhere you see "ranking", check that out so you can place yourself safely. anyone can report you too, though my guild had been kind enough letting me kill a few of those guild boss ;) go nuts on arena (gladiator) or robbing people - mod is safe here.

Usage of mods, of any kinds, will lead to banning, you've been warned. My anti-ban isn't quite working on this game and i don't have much time to check that out again, so you're on your own.

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Like this post to get updates !!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
Playstore Link: Google Playstore
Original APK: apkpure
Like EMT: facebook || youtube
Download: modded apk

Mistik

Retired
11/04/16
Thread Author
1.) god mode (when SOUND OFF)
2.) 10x dmg, 10x defense (when SOUND OFF)

Confused xD

when sound off god mode , 10x dmg , 10x defense ? @BTG

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
nope. i put on same toggle. no point to separate them as they are only useable on certain situation :tearsofjoy:

zelael

New User
05/08/14
Thread Author
Tried it on elite instance that before i used the mod got 2 star then i try using the mod on the same place and it kicked me to offline/ start page

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
Tried it on elite instance that before i used the mod got 2 star then i try using the mod on the same place and it kicked me to offline/ start page
hmm...interesting. that means dmg not working?
i'll check on next release, sorry, in the meantime just use the no-cd for now if it keeps kicking you out.

zelael

New User
05/08/14
Thread Author
i'll check on next release, sorry, in the meantime just use the no-cd for now if it keeps kicking you out.
its fine BTG, was wondering how about just god mode and no cd

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
What to fix? Dmg?

Can only check this next release, use whatever that is working on this version . Sorry

Putapete

New User
09/23/15
Thread Author
The damage and godmode master btg, no skill cd works great.... If u you use the damage mode the game will log you out... No sir please... Its me that need to apologize... Sorry for my impatience... :)

jejeng

New User
03/03/17
Thread Author
why always always fail against everything. and there is always divert my GM posts to offline?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-05-13-44-38.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-05-13-44-38.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 82

Blackgammon

New User
06/05/16
Thread Author
why always always fail against everything. and there is always divert my GM posts to offline?
other mods can't be used, only no cd. Also on trial tower floor 12 you need to use normal apk. After pass that floor can use the mod.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
nothing to update, apkpure has no new version.

Top Bottom