Youtube Premium lifetime Cheap!!!

theleqionpk

New User
11/03/19
Thread Author
I'm selling lifetime account for just US$10!!!

You'll get to watch offline, be able to continue play the video when it's on background and many more!!!!

when you're buying my service, I'll put you on my membership spots! don't worry... if it's full spots, i'll make it more!

I only accept Western Union or Skrill at the moment (since my Paypal is in limit mode)

oh yeah... don't you worries about me try to scam you... cuz I live in thailand and the police watching my activities in the internet (the easy one is whenever i scam someone, i get arrested immediately)

if you don't like it, I'll be happy to complete refund 7 days after you buy the service!

PM me here if you have question!!!

Attachments

• YTP 3.png
    YTP 3.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 156
  • YTP.jpg
    YTP.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 161
  • e545b2cb8d42e3416df032da4b514570.png
    e545b2cb8d42e3416df032da4b514570.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

iAznPwn

New User
10/26/19
Thread Author

You'll get to watch offline, be able to continue play the video when it's on background and many more!!!!

I looked at your Screenshot and it doesn't say life time member...

theleqionpk

New User
11/03/19
Thread Author
I looked at your Screenshot and it doesn't say life time member...
that's my membership... so i have spots for selling :) of course wanted to sell for cheap.. and don't worry about monthly thing... you're still getting lifetime though... i'll pay the rest

Last edited:

theleqionpk

New User
11/03/19
Thread Author
Is it first time signup offer by youtube premium 3 months trial free after that charge applies right ? we just need to link card info required billing after trial. Bcoz payment method linked to card but the payment amount not in that pics.
but this one is different... like you buy my service... i'll pay the rest... if you wanna see the uncensored.. PM me

SamJapan

New User
10/08/17
Thread Author

when you're buying my service, I'll put you on my membership spots! don't worry... if it's full spots, i'll make it more!

I only accept Western Union or Skrill at the moment (since my Paypal is in limit mode)

oh yeah... don't you worries about me try to scam you... cuz I live in thailand and the police watching my activities in the internet (the easy one is whenever i scam someone, i get arrested immediately)

if you don't like it, I'll be happy to complete refund 7 days after you buy the service!

Man serously if you scam the police go immediately to your house? Why your PayPal is on limit mode too ?

theleqionpk

New User
11/03/19
Thread Author
Man serously if you scam the police go immediately to your house? Why your PayPal is on limit mode too ?
well... they usually calling me out to the station first though... and i don't know.. even i'd verified it... still on limit mode :/ #Pepefeelsbad

Top Bottom